• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well - hun - I sure as hell wish you'd get as angry as this jerk has made me right now!

The sadness will soon pass - and then you will be angry at him and angier at yourself for putting up with his $hit.

Mark

I don't know what to do. I miss my ex very much, even though I know that we probably cannot get back together. We talked last night and I ended up very upset. We broke up 6 months ago, but tried to be together for the past couple of months. The same problems are still there and I have no idea if they can ever be resolved. He says that he loves me, but the fact remains that he cheated on me, so I cannot trust him.

As far as I know this ruins a relationship.

I just don't know what to do.

Yes, it would be the best! Really! If there is no trust there are no relationships. Don`t htink that I`m too clever to give such advice lol Actually, I`m almost in the same situation, can`t forget my ex, suffer, but really trying to get him out of my heart. Just think that it would be the best. At first hard and then day by day easier and easier.And think that they are just playing with our feelings and our hearts, it will help. Take heart, dear!

Well, I found out last night that he met someone else. I threw up. On Monday and Tuesday, he asked if I wanted sex, and I told him that it was a bad idea. Today I got an email from him asking me about my profile on a dating site and telling me how he did not like what I had to say about myself. Why is he trying to control my life at this point? If we are indeed broken up, he has no say in what I do from now on.

Hun - I really don't think you should be at all surprised at any pathetic stunt this guy pulls. He only tries to control you because you are letting him do so. It sounds like you are weak and he thinks there is a good chance that if he keeps on - then you will relent and sleep with him.

Nothing good can come from being with him - at any point - and you know this. Take back some control in your life - walk away from this bastard - he really is not nice at all. Or maybe go back - and have some more abuse and crap treatment thrown at you? The choice is yours!

Mark

I'm sorry but this guy sounds like a nasty piece of work. He will try any trick in the book to make you do what he wants but you must stick to your guns. My advice would be stop replying to him and, if you can, delete these messages before you read them. He is just trying to manipulate you.

Hun - I really don't think you should be at all surprised at any pathetic stunt this guy pulls. He only tries to control you because you are letting him do so. It sounds like you are weak and he thinks there is a good chance that if he keeps on - then you will relent and sleep with him.

Nothing good can come from being with him - at any point - and you know this. Take back some control in your life - walk away from this bastard - he really is not nice at all. Or maybe go back - and have some more abuse and crap treatment thrown at you? The choice is yours!

Mark

You are so right. That is exactly what happened when I gave him another chance, and another, and another. I am the only one who can put a stop to it. I really should know better by now and stop second guessing my decisions. I am posting here so I do not call or email him again.

Archived