i like big butts!!

duppy_conqueror

Sheesh - I have to ask - are you ladies just measuring now or do you just always know your measurements?

lol - I'm here at work - don't have a tape measure or ruler so guess who is using a string to measure and then comparing it to an 11" sheet of paper to try to figure it out? lol

nah.. i measured myself once when i was 17 because i used to make my own clothes and design them. 34-28-34.

then i had an anorexic stage, so naturally i wanted to see how much i lost.. went down to a 26.

today i wanted to make sure of both.. so i took the cord from an adapter at work and put it around my waist and so forth.. held it against the counter. marked where it ended.. and took a ruler and measured it.

simple. lol

Sheesh - I have to ask - are you ladies just measuring now or do you just always know your measurements?

lol - I'm here at work - don't have a tape measure or ruler so guess who is using a string to measure and then comparing it to an 11" sheet of paper to try to figure it out? lol

I do alot of online shopping so I know mine I keep a measuring tape in my desk, bad shopping problems.

ED - is there anything you can't do Chica? You're good!

lol - Amtjrtcet - measuring tape in the desk for online shopping! Hope you've been well!

I tried to check at my desk and I was worried people would see me and think what the heck is she doing. lol

ED - is there anything you can't do Chica? You're good!

lol - Amtjrtcet - measuring tape in the desk for online shopping! Hope you've been well!

I tried to check at my desk and I was worried people would see me and think what the heck is she doing. lol

i close the door and measure amt. nobody sees.

Archived