Sorry i wasn't really sure where this fitted. I guess this is more right.

Its mainly a rant i guess.

Basically i liked this guy and he said he really liked me. He sent some of the sweetest messages ever to me and i really thought he was a decent guy. I mean he was pretty sexual but his a guy so i kinda expected that anyway.

We actually met online and we had been txting heaps. Im quite scared around guys so was reluctant to meet him and share how i felt because i didn't think there would be any point really. I mean theres not many 17 year old guys who want a relationship with a girl who flinches if he touches her in the wrong place. Theres not many guys in general that would put up with that. I told him about my reactions to guys in the past to explain why theres no point in trying to actually date.

So he knew all about how i felt. Last night we were flirting and he basically asked if i would do sexual stuff to him. I said i wouldn't feel comfortable with that stuff. His reply "you would if you loved me". WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? Seriously. I was so mad that he would use that line. Its so cliche and so wrong. It made me feel guilty for a few moments. But why should i feel guilty? He should feel guilty for saying that to someone!

I don't understand how i manage to find the worst guys in the world and fall for them. Im hopeless. But the few decent guys i know never look twice at me. Im more "best friend" material. Which is great because at the moment i don't want anything more then friendship. Its just frustrating and makes me feel like i don't deserve someone nice. Which i know is bad thinking and what so ever. Just how i feel at the moment.

Wow.

If someone says "You would if you loved me"

You immediately respond "You wouldn't manipulate me with the fact I love you to try and make me do things I don't want to do...If you loved me"

You are both 17 year olds. Girls grow up faster than boys and I told me gf that if we met a few years prior that we wouldn't have lasted very long.

unfortunately that is the way it is going to be for a while, it's also why girls date older men when they are younger imo.

LOL ghost thanks, you made me laugh.

I guess he is quite manipulative and i will be carefull. He has alot of good points too. But i won't ever let anything happen. I can tell i would just get hurt.

Its just frustrating that someone i thought to be a good guy would say that.

luckyyy i know i should have responded with that!! I was so annoyed that i didn't. Its exactly what i would have told my friends to say. I was just in shock and annoyed.

But screw him, im to good for him anyway

Oldest line in the book! His great grandfather prolly used it. Tell him that if he loved you, he'd let you use a 15 inch strap-on with him? That'll shut him up! IDIOT!

LOL ghost thanks, you made me laugh.

I guess he is quite manipulative and i will be carefull. He has alot of good points too. But i won't ever let anything happen. I can tell i would just get hurt.

Its just frustrating that someone i thought to be a good guy would say that.

luckyyy i know i should have responded with that!! I was so annoyed that i didn't. Its exactly what i would have told my friends to say. I was just in shock and annoyed.

But screw him, im to good for him anyway

bingo |||||

Archived