Meeting older women from internet...

I think your right, she's letting you down easy.

isnt there some sort of christian dating agency you could join? even if it was just to meet a nice companion for days out etc

Not that I'm aware of that I haven't already looked into.

Online dating as a whole has received a bad rap from this standpoint and is nothing I care to discuss at this moment, other than putting this thread to rest.

My own personal experience has been that women on these sites are outside the city and you are dealing with the same meat-market fundamentals like you have on other secular websites (i.e. women probably going for a few hot guys and ignoring most emails), and those in the city likely meet inside the churches or other venues anyway.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id say just give it a shot man. I am also a reborn christain and I almost dated a mulisum girl once! we had alot in common, got along great extc..extc... if only we could have saw past our beliefs I think we would have had a great relationship but that didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it looks like the ball is on my court. She has not really put things off, and is in fact, suggesting that I go to the zoo with her.

I sent an email to her stating I was horney and thinking of her. Then I sent another email taking back the email I wrote feeling it was inappropriate, even cancelling to meet her again. Then she it seemed she was hurt and confused and thinking I was abandoning her, and she said she was going to use me as a Real-Estate agent.

I replied and explained myself (i.e. internal conflicts with sexuality as being an adolescent streak), and it appears she understood by claiming that we were both human and she doesn't take any offense to me being horney and it seems that I over-reacted by that pre-emptive strike. But she's working with two other agents and seeing lots of homes. I felt it best to just keep my Real-Estate business, and this particular sector of life separate because they are separate compartments anyway and she'd make a terrible client if she's juggling agents anyway as there's no guarantee that I'd make the sale and get paid -- another agent may make the sale, etc....

Based on my own rules, I have to either pursue this woman, or forfeit the "Internal Politics" thread that set to occur around this November sector -- an imaginary political movement that's dedicated to proving that every woman is out to get me and reject me and that's constantly gathering evidence to prove or disprove it's case and is reviewed three times a year. It has blind spots for age, beauty, and other elements -- well, looks like it got me this time and I'm checkmated.

Id say just give it a shot man. I am also a reborn christain and I almost dated a mulisum girl once! we had alot in common, got along great extc..extc... if only we could have saw past our beliefs I think we would have had a great relationship but that didn't happen.

Sad. Sad the way religion divides people.

I think if you're not catching good vibes from this situation, then don't date her. Don't over analyze this because it would leave you only more confused than you were at the start.

If you want to spend time with her as friends, that's fine. She seems like she could help you learn more about the world and would be a great friend.

But I would say to not use her as a companion and "practice girlfriend" because some feelings could come into focus and someone may end up very hurt.

I replied and explained myself (i.e. internal conflicts with sexuality as being an adolescent streak), and it appears she understood by claiming that we were both human and she doesn't take any offense to me being horney and it seems that I over-reacted by that pre-emptive strike.

Hey, it's a good sign that she was understanding about that.

• 3 weeks later...

What is there to lose, your virginity?

Get on with this... why not...?

You don't need to fall in love. You need some good loving... then you can have a chance at really getting a girlfriend.

Just do it... you don't need to tell your friends or family... not like she's gonna kidnapp you!

If you don't get some from her, I will and I'm only 30.

I love older woman... they are so sexy.... But then again I love all woman.... till they break my heart.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just signed a non-pursual agreement with myself to no longer pursue this woman because I do not think I need a piece on the side to feel validated as a man anymore to the point of going after a cougar. I do not think it's necessary and think I'm going to pass. Other things have come up on her side as well and I don't think she's going to follow up if I don't so just best let it slide.

• 4 months later...
Uhmm.. No... you should be thankful this lady is interested in you.. considering your 32 and STILL live with your parents!

That's interesting. Statistically, there is no significant records of girls rejecting me due to my living situation. Maybe one, but she was a Real-Estate client and mutual fondling under candle light was in the air, and she was about the same age. However, that doesn't count since you don't mix business and sex and I could have got into trouble. Maybe the set up is even helpful.

Even so, I have certain standards, and don't need to have a relationship, or even a friendship with anyone if I'm not totally comfortable with it.

Quite. Consider that 25 is over the hill for nudie magazines. There is a reason.

Ok....at the risk of sounding shallow...

I'm dating a 53 year old right now.....her body is MUCH more svelte than most of the woman my age I've dated over the last 4 years.

I know it's very much the EXEPTION and not the rule.

Archived