keep thinking about someone 6 months on

rockdude82

I feel i've messed up, I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm 26, I was seeing a girl towards the end of last year and she was really beautifull and found it really easy to talk to her and she was really friendly. But because I found her really attractive with looks and to talk too, I just didn't feel good enough for her.

And the other thing that I was afriad of she has a little girl which I was unsure if I would be any good looking after a child, I don't mind going out with single parents but just worry will I be any good at taking on the responsiblity of a child i don't know anything about it.

I didn't tell her any of that.. but I knew she liked me and have been kicking myself about it for about 6 months now, I often think maybe I should get in contact with her and just go for it being abit more confident, but I don't want to mess her around.

you sound like you have serious self esteem issues. build it or grow it, either way it will come in handy.

I say go for it, but keep your guard up, 6 months is a long time for things to change.

You shouldn't hesitate any longer. Arrange a meeting and tell her what you've been feeling and whats on your mind. Procrastinating wont be beneficial at all. Seems like you had something good with her. So pick up where you left off.

Archived