I dont know what to do.

xtiarax

I still love my ex very much, but i wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that after how he treated me.

By not replying you keep your self-respect and dignity.

wassssup Krissy! Krissy knows the other side of drewcious from his myspace. haha.. uh oh!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all here because someone we loved/love very much hurt us and left us, so it isn't just you, we all know how hard it is and what it feels like.

All people here are doing is trying to give you advice so you don't get hurt even more.

It's obvious from your posts that you are pretty determined to meet him, and none of us can stop you. You have been advised against it, it's up to you whether you take that advice or not. But there is no point tryng to convince us that it is a good idea because we all know that it isn't

At the end of the day it's your choice and we cannot decide for you.

Why are you talking about him like that? And find myself a man what is that about

Tara, I said that to get you going. I am someone on the internet who has no reason to be helping you here. I get nothing out of this. WE ARE ALL ON YOUR SIDE. We are here to help.

I said that to show you that you are still defending him. You cant heal with you are defending him. You need to take a couple of steps back. You need to take time. We are all on your side here.

Please don't take offense what I am about to say. I know it will anger you, but Ill say it anyways. You are like most 18 yr old girls we have here in the states (I think you are in the UK) You are a very attractive girl, Ill give you that. But you also like to show it, and it raises your self esteem. This guy dumped you. He hurt your self esteem. This guy is giving you drama. By the sounds of it, you like drama. I'll tell you, that young guys will always take advantage of the pretty girl who likes drama. ALWAYS. Be pretty, there isnt a thing wrong with it. If I was a guy who was great looking, I'd be proud of it too. But also realize you have alot going for you. If you dont think you have things going for you, then start them going for you. Work on yourself. F him. I've seen sooooooo many pretty girls get used by guys its not even funny. This guy is using you. Take the next couple of months and work on yourself. Hang out with friends, read, live life.

Sorry for any offense given, we are all here for you and care for you.

Stay NC.

We've all been there, but let this looser start to go. Complain all you want about how crappy the BU is, but dont defend him. He is a jerk who tossed you to the curb.

We are all here because someone we loved/love very much hurt us and left us, so it isn't just you, we all know how hard it is and what it feels like.

All people here are doing is trying to give you advice so you don't get hurt even more.

It's obvious from your posts that you are pretty determined to meet him, and none of us can stop you. You have been advised against it, it's up to you whether you take that advice or not. But there is no point tryng to convince us that it is a good idea because we all know that it isn't

At the end of the day it's your choice and we cannot decide for you.

=D> BRAVO BRAVO!!

OK well i like drama so i may aswell just stop living, I am hurt and you think i like drama and like to show myself off how is this advice by insulting me more than he has

Your reading this good advice and turning it into negativity. Im 27 and everything i have heard in this thread is really good advice but you contradict all of it. Tiara, do what you want. Ive wasted enough time trying to convince you of whats bound to happen. Good luck and i hope your strong enough to face the pain when it happens.

~Drewcious out~

Your reading this good advice and turning it into negativity. Im 27 and everything i have heard in this thread is really good advice but you contradict all of it. Tiara, do what you want. Ive wasted enough time trying to convince you of whats bound to happen. Good luck and i hope your strong enough to face the pain when it happens.

~Drewcious out~

Well thankyou for not seeing it from what i am trying to say, and bailing out on me.

All i am saying is that i still love him and when he comes to me i feel like dying as i know that he knows i still like him, but when i am alone and he contacts me i want to tell him that i miss him. The thought of seeing him is making me happy and yes i know that it will hurt me but what do i do becuase i know that i will give into him and i do not think that NC is going to help as i did that for a week and now it feels like the achievement that i made has been broken and i feel like i have failed all that i was going to do

Well thankyou for not seeing it from what i am trying to say, and bailing out on me.

Tiara hun, i have been through what you have and i also did what your planning too and witnessed first hand the crushing pain TEN TIMES WORSE than the beginning of the break up. Why should i stick around being a broken record repeating myself when your not gonna listen.

I would love to help you but stop reading the negative in our messages.

Tiara hun, i have been through what you have and i also did what your planning too and witnessed first hand the crushing pain TEN TIMES WORSE than the beginning of the break up. Why should i stick around being a broken record repeating myself when your not gonna listen.

I would love to help you but stop reading the negative in our messages.

Im sorry I am greatful for your advice i guess i read the negative as i do not see the point in thinking positive anymore

Im sorry I am greatful for your advice i guess i read the negative as i do not see the point in thinking positive anymore

awwww, thats some of the best words ive seen you type since this started. Ill stick with ya through this then. Of course you feel like there is no reason to think positive but I ASSURE you there is. I have been in your shoes 4 times, and 4 times may not seem like much but its because ive learned and i will not let myself get hurt like the previous ones. You learn from things, you think for yourself, you grow from the experiance and you move on.

Im gonna share something with you. Judging from my bluntness and advice many of you may think that i may not get dumped. wrong. I was dumped 2 of the 4 times because i hold on to faith. although i know i should get out, i still hold on because i have tooo much faith. well since my last one i have made a complete 360 and am focusing on me and only me. Since then i have made tons of new friends, my career is sky rocketing and all of this is due to focusing on me and letting go of that person. WHATS MEANT WILL BE MEANT!

So i should not contact or see him is what you are saying isnt it. And thankyou for staying i know i am not an easy person to deal with but i thank you for that although i do not show it sometimes

Thanks for this. makes all of us feel appreciated when before i dont think we felt our advice was being appreciated. ;-)

a quick break down. He wants you two to be friends cause he cares about you right? maybe but he also wants the cake and eat it. He wants to be able to have you around at his convenience while techincally he is still single and has the freedom to do what he wants. Im sure if you two were hanging out and he made a pass at you, you would let him. You need to not put yourself in this situation of emotional pain. If you show him that you wont be there at his call and that you dont feel now is a good time to be friends, he will be shocked. This isnt about hurting him back, this is about you protecting yourself.

I highly recommend you text him and say "you know what, i was thinking about our plans to hang out and i dont think it is such a good idea. I am still hurt with all of this and am not ready to be friends. maybe someday in the near future but for now i dont think we should talk for a while". AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. This is Tiara time. Grow!

Well eventually, there will come a day when not seeing him doesn't hurt as much..Once you find someone who will treat you like a queen, you'll look back at this day and shake your head..

I guess but i have done the silly thing of arranging to meet his mate as he was the one who liked me first and i turned him down for mark(my ex) and he was a little sad that i chose mark over him. But now that Mark has broken up with me i can see him, i gave him my number last night and he gave me his and he said we could meet up next weekend and i agreed. I am just wondering am i doing this for the wrong reasons, is it to get back at my ex or is it coz i have seen that he is better than my ex.

i know it sucks hun but its right, i dont think its a good idea to jump straight into another relationship at the moment, your value in life is not determined by the fact that you are with a man but by you, get out with your mates and have some great girlie nights like im doing, leave men alone for a while until youve sorted your head out x

I remember that he was invited on facebook by his mate to go to an erotic party tonight, and he accpeted it and i think he was going. The thing is im worried that he will see someone in like next to nothing clothes and then date her afterwards and i dont want that to happen but i cant stop it

Listen, theres nothing you can do about it so if he does, he does, i know its not easy but worrying isnt going to change matters. You need to think well "its his loss" and it is hun. I totally know how you feel though, my ex is in Thailand at the mo, full of thai bar girls who throw themselves at english men and ive had that kind of worry for weeks now, but now its ended i just think, so what, he wont get someone like me! x

I absolutely know where you are coming from, when my ex went away to thailand we were still together (we finished while he was there and he isnt back yet). Thailand is 6 hours infront of us so is night over there when is day heere so i spent everyday for 3 weeks worrying what he was doing, it was torture so i do understand hun. Try not to allow yourself to think about whats going on cos often imagination is alot more dramatic than the actual truth x

Archived