Why won't she FLIRT back with me????

ConfusedDater

Well it's no secret that I have no game so that's why I'm asking

it's not a matter of game. it's a matter of stepping back. you are trying to act like it's a relationship too fast. you are in the getting to know you phase still.

Yep, FAR too soon to be saying things like that. At this point, all it comes accross is being desperate, lacking in confidence, and clingy. As has been mentioned, its not a game to be played. Just be nice, and funny and be interested in who she is. Don't try to woo her with compliments (though they're fine if warranted) and sweet sayings.

While I agree it is definitely too soon to make statements like that, I still have to laugh when people don't have a problem sticking their tongue down somebody's throat or getting naked and having sex with them within 5 minutes of knowing each other but simply making a flirty statement of "feeling better now that I am talking to you" horrifies and shocks people and makes people think it is clingy!!

Well, the people who thinks that is clingy usually are not the ones who sticks their tongues down someone's throat early on!

And truth is those kind of statements real early can make the woman think the guy is creepy. Only trying to steer CD in the right direction. Once the relationship is a bit established those cutesy things are better appreciated. Since she is not biting back to his comments i can only assume she thinks it is too soon just yet.

You probably wanna say those things because in your mind their letting her know that you are interested and she means something to you. Unfortunately, saying stuff like that within 2-3 dates is kinda creepy. I didin't say stuff like that to my ex until we were dating for about 2-3 months lol.

When you talk to her, don't go into any long drawn out conversation on the phone. Personally, I like setting up a date, talking for a little bit then ending the conversation and saving it for the date. As for what to say, well, that will come to you when the time arises. You may think you'll have no idea what to say but surprisingly it may come easier than you think.

Hey, atleast you are getting to hang out with her. A girl im trying to date is being so wishy washy, so she is atleast interested in you. There is still hope, just none of that clingy-like talk, itll scare her away.

well i was thinking of treating her to a nice dinner this weekend but since she is has not been really making an effort to get in touch with me I will just wait until a later date. Not taking my last little bit of money to do something nice for someone who hasn't tried contacting me ONCE on her own since she has been back from vacation on the 19th

well i was thinking of treating her to a nice dinner this weekend but since she is has not been really making an effort to get in touch with me I will just wait until a later date. Not taking my last little bit of money to do something nice for someone who hasn't tried contacting me ONCE on her own since she has been back from vacation on the 19th

There ya go, why bother on someone who doesn't return the effort your putting forward. Id say if you get in contact with her again, try and make her be the one to call you if she wants to go out sometime. Something along the lines of you having to go and for her to give you a call sometime soon when she wants to get together. Depending on if she calls you or not, you will have your answer. Personally, I always expect the worst so if I end up not getting a phone call im not to hurt by it. Best of luck to ya

There ya go, why bother on someone who doesn't return the effort your putting forward. Id say if you get in contact with her again, try and make her be the one to call you if she wants to go out sometime. Something along the lines of you having to go and for her to give you a call sometime soon when she wants to get together. Depending on if she calls you or not, you will have your answer. Personally, I always expect the worst so if I end up not getting a phone call im not to hurt by it. Best of luck to ya

The confusing thing is she contacting me on her own to see how my week was when she was OUT OF TOWN not that she is back in town I have yet to get a reply from her first. It always me conatcting her first in order for her to contact me and I need more than that to spend my money on someone

The confusing thing is she contacting me on her own to see how my week was when she was OUT OF TOWN not that she is back in town I have yet to get a reply from her first. It always me conatcting her first in order for her to contact me and I need more than that to spend my money on someone

Why not just call her and suggest a date...if she says no or is vague, then you have your answer and you can just walk away..better than sitting and wondering and stewing about it.

Why not just call her and suggest a date...if she says no or is vague, then you have your answer and you can just walk away..better than sitting and wondering and stewing about it.

i already did that, on tuesday night, so I'm going to fall back for a while and try one more time and then I'm done.

This last call and then the ball is in her court.

My motto is, if I am worrying that I'm calling too much or wondering if there's mutual interest, then I stop calling.

A couple of guys have said before "I hope I'm not calling too much." I hadn't been calling them much. Made me think, seriously then why are you calling so much? (They were calling everyday.)

Yeah, I agree. If you asked and she hasn't responded then let it go. It is her move now.

No I didn't get her, i got the voicemail and she said she was talking to her mom when I called which is probably a lie but that's how things are in a big city, competition. So that's why I said I'm not calling anymore this week

This last call and then the ball is in her court.

My motto is, if I am worrying that I'm calling too much or wondering if there's mutual interest, then I stop calling.

A couple of guys have said before "I hope I'm not calling too much." I hadn't been calling them much. Made me think, seriously then why are you calling so much? (They were calling everyday.)

well i have gotten some replies from 3 new girls who are better looking so that's where my attention is going to be right now. Don't have time for games

Great! Sounds like a good plan!

I had to catch myself and realize-"wait, there are too many attractive girls in this city for me to be concerned about just ONE" That's something I can't continue doing, I have to start spreading my attention AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-lol

There are definitely too many people in this world to get hung up on one person that doesn't return calls, interest.

Kinda like the quote in my sig, don't waste time on someone not willing to waste time on you... never will I ever do that again!

But at the same time, careful not to be judgemental on people based on the little things. I kinda look at it as this - a person can't have too many friends. Get to know these people as friends. After the first few talks and dates is a more appropriate time to determine if you'd be interested in them. At that point, you can either keep it friendly or work towards a relationship. But - you don't have to scratch people off right away because you are not only looking for a relationship - but also friends....

But at the same time' date=' careful not to be judgemental on people based on the little things. I kinda look at it as this - a person can't have too many friends. Get to know these people as friends. After the first few talks and dates is a more appropriate time to determine if you'd be interested in them. At that point, you can either keep it friendly or work towards a relationship. But - you don't have to scratch people off right away because you are not only looking for a relationship - but also friends....[/quote']

She's not scratched off the list, she just dropped a couple of notches on my contact list

Archived