What would you do?

niceandslow

he told me no. he said he can't commit to that and it is a big deal for him.

bah!!!!

i would let them into my place for a week, absolutely. if our relationship is solid, and he needs a place to crash, of course i would. plus, it would be a good test of how we got along for a longer period of time.

i don't see why it is a big deal for him. i have certainly let my friends do the same thing, and i wasn't planning on marrying any of them. lol. ask his best friend if you can crash on his couch - i'm sure he'd say yes.

I can't help but think he is hiding something. My gut tells me he is cheating on me and that is why he doesn't want me to stay there.

you know - listen to your gut! that's how i feel. i think your gut is always right.

he told me no. he said he can't commit to that and it is a big deal for him.

What is he committing to? He is having you stay there for a week, that's hardly moving in together!

I am sure you have spent the night over at one anothers places, or travelled before together?

Even if there is nothing untoward going on, this is a bit of an odd response and for me a definite red flag about his actual commitment to you, or how he will be there to help out in the future.

Archived