lubricant

gurlygurl17

you use lube during oral? interesting.

Guess just for extra flavor?

I know my local Walmart has strawberry flavored AstroGlide (although it really doesn't taste too well.. Blech!) and as iLMBC said, if you have a spencer's near you they have a huge variety

or you could always look online?

lol yeah just to clear that up..i just find it easier when i can taste something i guess..i donno..more enjoyable for me

i don't think you need lubricant for oral but if you want something that tastes goood there are these powders that taste like candy....you might want to try it...

I think she means that she just likes having something there to taste instead of.. skin.. yeah.. I'm the same way, the few times i've ever given oral I had to have flavored lubricant just for the flavor.

You could also do like I tried once and use pop-rocks candy (yea yea I know isn't the best choice but hey it was fun and tasted good, LOL)

hey uhm... this is kinda off topic but I can't have more than one thread up at a time... stupid thing...

anyway... where could I buy a, errr -cough-vibrator-cough-...

lol no opinions on whether or not I should buy one please, just tell me... where would I find someplace to buy said item?

hey uhm... this is kinda off topic but I can't have more than one thread up at a time... stupid thing...

anyway... where could I buy a, errr -cough-vibrator-cough-...

lol no opinions on whether or not I should buy one please, just tell me... where would I find someplace to buy said item?

Um an adult store? Online?

You're underage, unless you order it online or have someone else buy it for you, you're pretty much going to have no luck

Um an adult store? Online?

You're underage, unless you order it online or have someone else buy it for you, you're pretty much going to have no luck

I wouldn't think there would be an age limit for purchasing sex toys beyond common sense (10 years old - noooo....)... do you mean age of consent, 16, or age of "adulthood", 18?

You have to be an adult (over the age of 18, in some states it is 21) in order to even walk into an adult toy store.. Even places like Spencer's who sells little bullets and stuff will card you if you try buying any toys and I am pretty sure you have to be 18 at most of their stores.

ok well... does anyone know any websites where one could order... certain items?

if you dont want people to know you know about said website, you can send me a PM...

I kinda promised her a vibrator

....and you keep yer opinionated opinions to yerselves now, ye hear?

ok well... does anyone know any adult websites?

if you dont want people to know you know about said website, you can send me a PM...

I kinda promised her a vibrator

....and you keep yer opinionated opinions to yerselves now, ye hear?

Please use proper english, "your"

Now with that said, it's quite simple to do a google search. However, Judging from your previous post about looking for a job how exactly do you plan on buying a vibrator if you don't have any money (They're not cheap!) and besides, how do you plan on paying for it? have your own credit card?

Please use proper english, "your"

Now with that said, it's quite simple to do a google search. However, Judging from your previous post about looking for a job how exactly do you plan on buying a vibrator if you don't have any money (They're not cheap!) and besides, how do you plan on paying for it? have your own credit card?

the mispelling was deliberate.

I'll cross those bridges when I come to them... the best thing is to know what I'm doing for step 1.

thanks for the help... I kinda usurped this thread... back on topic fellas!

the mispelling was deliberate.

I'll cross those bridges when I come to them... the best thing is to know what I'm doing for step 1.

thanks for the help... I kinda usurped this thread... back on topic fellas!

Yeh, I solved your problem hahaha, but I can research some good tasting lubricants because hmm I kinda think thats a good idea. LMAO May make giving head a little more pleasant, or I'll just do the chocolate whip cream.. hahaha

Archived