Contact With Ex After 2 Months NC

Litgirl,

awww...I see you finally gave in and spoke to the Ex. I know he just about died from a heart attack when he saw you actually acknowledged his existence.....hehe

You did great girl, and you were incredibly strong in this situation. Your ex was right about one thing though....He doesn't deserve you at all! You have so much to offer the to the right guy.

Too bad your guy doesn't live near you...we coulda TP'ed his house....lol...Not that I support that type of behavior....

Thankssssssssssssss diamond!! xxx OK...you need to join the psycho thread stat!~!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you are going to be through this before you know it...I know you!!

Thank you!!! You have no idea how good that makes me feel! I return the sentiment!! You should come to the psycho thread...it's harmless really! We just support each other and cheer each other up!!!

Thank you!!! You have no idea how good that makes me feel! I return the sentiment!! You should come to the psycho thread...it's harmless really! We just support each other and cheer each other up!!!

its so funny how we are all out here trying to recruit people to the thread hehe

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Guys....he used me!! LOL He says he feels that he deserves some sort of "penance"! He speaks in riddles!! I need to vent! LOL

Example:

ME: Why did you give up on us?

HIM: My love for you was all encompassing. I have never felt it before and I don't think I ever will again. The sky is bright and the sun shines down on the fields of lillies. At least we can email each other! I deserve my own company! You deserve better.

Ok...so I'm exaggerating but you get the point!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived