Masturbation - am I normal

elliestar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I would have never think of that. Never really compare baby things with my sex parts lol but hey its your body. but I am sure you could find something safer

I am sure you could recreate this feeling with out the bouncer. For instants maybe using a piece of cloth in between your legs rubbing from front to back. the combination of the cloth from the bouncer between your legs rubbing against your clit and the motion of your legs bending the way they do thats what gets that feeling. could easily be recreated in a safer manor.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I dont think its really that its to do with babies. The thing I'm using now is just a cloth harness suspended from the roof. It was just that the baby bouncer was a convenient way of achieving it.

I took your suggestion and I tried to masterbate lying down with the cloth harness between my legs and pulled it back and forth, while pulling my knees up and down. It felt nice, and I came but not as hard as when I'm suspended in the harness.

I just love the feeling of my bum and thighs being held by the harness, the cool air rushing past my body and breasts as I swing. I feel a bit naughty when I'm using it as well which adds to the whole feeling, because I know I'm not supposed to be doing it. Also, I was checking over the harness recently and noticed the cloth wearing thin wear my bum sits and the the thought that I was wearing it out because I'd been masterbating in it made me feel really horny. I guess this ones a difficult one to explain!

I must say I would have never think of that. Never really compare baby things with my sex parts lol but hey its your body. but I am sure you could find something safer

I am sure you could recreate this feeling with out the bouncer. For instants maybe using a piece of cloth in between your legs rubbing from front to back. the combination of the cloth from the bouncer between your legs rubbing against your clit and the motion of your legs bending the way they do thats what gets that feeling. could easily be recreated in a safer manor.

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you an update. I'm still using my unique way of getting off (have made myself a new harness) and the beams are still staying put!

Anyway, wondered if anyone can help me with this...I've been thinking about telling my mum what I get up to. I'm thinking this would make it easier for me to masterbate the way that I do without doing it in private, as if she agrees she might let me use it while she's in the house.

This might sound odd, but she knew I used to use a harness of sorts when I was younger so she might understand if I explain it in the right way...? I dont plan to tell her that I'm using it to masterbate, but come up with some other reason??? What do people think??? The idea is really playing on my mind and I'd really appreciate other opinions on this.

Thanks Ellie.

Archived