I would really like women to stop asking me these 2 questions when we first meet

ConfusedDater

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well I can't say I will be shocked if this doesn;t work out today because I'm not going to be looking my best like I want to

1. I was hoping to get a haircut but the barber at my job never showed up

2. I'm kind of a chunky guy so I'm not a huge fan of having my shirt TUCKED in when I go on a first date

The plan for the new warm season was for me to have a new summer shirt on with a nice fresh haircut and that won't be the case today. But, I will just go in and try to have fun and not get too nervous

So guys think like that too! I avoid tucked in shirts because I prefer to hide my not so flat stomach!!

Well CD i assume she saw a pic and liked what she saw so stop being so pessimistic!

Tell us how it went. We all want to see you find some success buddy.

You must be doing smoething right because you seem to get an awful lot of responses and yes's to first dates. Some of the guys here get very frustrated as they cannot even get a response to their email. YOu should be looking at all of this in a much more positive light.

I strongly disagree w/this. A job is what you do, it is not who you are. For many people, it is how they pay their bills, not what defines them as a person. I can understand OP being annoyed at people asking him that question.

When you are 18 or 19 or getting thru college it is a way to pay the bills. Once a person is past the age of 28 or so it does say something abuot who you are, even if what it says is just that you dont like stress so you choose lower level positions, or you dont have the ability to or desire to do more.

So i disagree with you there.

We spend most of our waking hours at work. IT does say something about a person. And to people who are ambitious or who like their own jobs naturally they would assume it is ok to ask another about theirs.

It would be a real turn off to me if i asked a guy who pursued me online (or anywhere) about his job and he got annoyed. To be honest I doubt i'd let it progress any further.

It is a sign of non flexibility to get aggravated over petty things...not so much the job question itself as it is a sign of this person isn't very flexible. And that is true because what we all know of CD he has a really hard time in this area (flexibility and patience).

I wouldn't date someone who wasn't patient. But lucky for him he still progresses to rounds two and three so i hope he learns how to tone it down so it can go to rounds four and five at least. He is learning.

Archived