When girls don't smile but look.

Gripper

When girls don't smile but look, then the reasons are diverse. There are a lot of parameters causing they looking at you. Because it depends on the girl, the situation, you and the expectations you display. Sometimes I thought girls looking at me but then no! They just stare accidentally in my directions since they were in brown study. And when they recognized somebody look at them, they just look back. Next time, don't go out with the expectation girls will look at you. Then you'll see the difference.

But as far as my experiences goes chances were big she is liking you when she

- looks at you AND smiles OR

- looks at you AND touches herselfes, e.g. on her face, or neck.

Merely looking isn't a sign I think.

Look I think I have a similar problem, so I would be glad when somebody is gonna tell me his/ her opinion:

I dunno for sure whether this girl is plain shy or something else. I'm just clueless..... .

most of the girls i have noticed looking at me, look away as soon as i look back at them. a few smile and i always figurd they find me cute... i'll smile back whether or not i'm attracted to them but i don't think i've ever actually stopped and started talking to someone just walking by. that would be a little weird, no?

most of the girls i have noticed looking at me, look away as soon as i look back at them. a few smile and i always figurd they find me cute... i'll smile back whether or not i'm attracted to them but i don't think i've ever actually stopped and started talking to someone just walking by. that would be a little weird, no?

most girls your age are shy.

2nd bold - absolutely not. that's how people meet.

Archived