When is it too late? Damage from "Late NC"

yes what if you didnt do no contact for ages.

just light emails that led to heavy emails.

all of it leading up to a final email then an face to face encounter that went horribly wrong?

now we in NC, though ive broken it a couple times and have been completely ignored.

will there ever be any forgiveness? will there ever be an ability to see him and just feel ok saying hi and him feeling ok saying hi?

I will test this. This is sick and will maybe not work but then again. Who cares. I will meet her next Saturday to get my stuff back. I will walk right in and huge her. A long huge and I will not let go. Then I will say "I did not wanted this to happen". Neither will she of course. Then I will cry and she play her guilt and nostaligic emotions. This stuff work on her. I tried that before when she was angry with me before. It has allways worked. She feels that I have neglected her. So, maybe this will work.

I bought one of those ebooks for 50-dollar. It was just bull so I returned it very fast. I hope I get my money back.

Yeah the ebooks are rubbish, advice is much better here

After 2 weeks of lc and then 2 weeks of strict nc, not even seeing him, I had to work with my ex. That night when I got home he sent me a text saying we should get to gether for a movie night so we're doing that on tues! Yay!

Hi Pushingdaisies (sorry for the late response),

Yes he was always the one that ended things with me but he was always the one to intiate getting back together.

We had major arguments, which was the reason for the break-ups.

And congrats! I hope your movie "date" (whatever you wanna call it) goes well

Archived