Sex for smaller men

heavenearth

just flat out get over it. chicks don't care. you aren't a half eaten tic tac are ya? ur good then.

OMG what a way with words you have!!! i did once date a guy who was like a pencil from a golf course you know the short ones?!?!

thank god i was still a virgin and not in to sex at that point!

OMG what a way with words you have!!! i did once date a guy who was like a pencil from a golf course you know the short ones?!?!

thank god i was still a virgin and not in to sex at that point!

lol, how old was he?

A guy who was insecure and obsessing about a small penis would be more of a turnoff than a guy with a small penis.

If you're someone with freckles and you keep commenting about it, worrying about it, people sense it and they notice the freckles. If you don't have any worries about it, are not insecure about it, not only do many people not notice, but some will find it a turn-on.

Don't make an issue out of it. Be happy with yourself. Every person has something about him or her that they don't like. More often than not they're thinking about their "problem" not yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Heaven on Earth,

I like your initial premise about not worrying about your smaller size but going for it and enjoying sex anyway. It's a very healthy way to think.

Let me tell you my story: I learned just how small I am compared to other guys in high school gym showers. Medical studies have shown that 99% of guys are larger than I am. However, I have had some of the most gorgeous women as lovers that you could possibly imagine. My guy friends have always been amazed. "How do you do it dude?"

Answer - love her deeply and with all your heart and learn to kiss and tongue her inner lips and clitoris with all the soul and passion you have inside of you. I genuinely LOVE to kiss a lady there for as long as she will let me do so. Tell her how gorgeous she is and then kiss her there some more. Tell her how soft the insides of her thighs are and kiss them. Learn to love her smell, her taste, the textures of her lovely pink inner lips. Pull them into your mouth and suck on them and rub them with your tongue. Softly suck on her clitoris. Lick the inside of her vagina. Then finger the insides of her vagina as you rub your bottom lip on her clitoris. Then play with her nipples as you gently tongue her clitoris. And in case you did not know it - having a short penis is pure joy as a guy as she can take all of you into her mouth as well - something longer guys will never have a clue about how great that feels. Don't apologize for your size! My size is PERFECT for reaching her G spot and making her moan - something longer guys blow right past and miss. Find it and then stay right there until her toes are curling. Be confident and show her just how great a lover you can be. I've had some ladies be very disappointed when I took off my boxers - but they ALWAYS came back for more after we'd made love. Rock her world Heaven.

I would also say assume positions for maximum penetration. Like her being on top for one. Or when you are in the missionary position,bring her legs up so that her knees are at the side of her head!lol i cant believe im typing this but i want to help!lol

Grab a kitchen chair (without arms) You sit on it,she straddles you. This is another good deeper than usual penetration position..

Lillie, my dear - you are spot on in with this advice. Positioning is critical and what you've noted is perfect for making love with a smaller guy. I'd go a bit further though - if she's on top put a pillow under his hips which arches his back and allows for a bit more length for her to ride. Ladies be careful to keep your stokes shorter than you normally would do or he'll slip out of you. Have him direct you with his hands on your bum until you get the hang of how long your strokes can be.

If you're doing the missionary position Lillie is right - her legs need to be way up high. I often have her put the knees over my shoulders and put a pillow under her hips which also helps ALOT. If you're using a kitchen chair he must keep his legs out as straight as possible as this gives a guy more length for her to ride.

And lastly, here's a great position that I just learned - have her lie on her back. He lies too but at a 90 degree angle to her. She raises a leg over his shoulder (whichever side he's on determines which leg obviously) and he enters her. This allows for VERY deep penetration and no one fights gravity. Plus, either partner can take over the thrusting when the other gets tired. Try it - you'll like it!

blonde

Heaven,

Oral 101, IMHO.....

Pay attention to the whole deal down there, the inside of the thighs, her lips. Lightly tongue around...listen for her moans, that is key. Let the anticipation build...don't go for the clit right off ( unless she asks ).

When you are ready to get her there...pull back the hood, gently, with either your finger, or your top lip. It exposes the "man in the boat". Run light circles around it ( clit ), you may feel it stiffen. Again, listen for clues. You can alternate clockwise/counter...I prefer to replicate each letter of the alphabet, slowly, with my tongue. Sooner or later you'll get a reaction from her, stick with that one, added a little pressure. When she is RIGHT THERE....apply the length of your tongue against it, and just move very slowly up down, side to side.

Hope this helps!

KG

Cold shower time! LOL!

Thats awesome man!! good attitude! me and the ladies are satisfied with my wang but i have learned the best way to keep them coming back is by mastering oral. It shows them for one your not selfish. I guy thinks he can just lick away but like you said you have to lick around and rub thier legs and body as your doing it. Multi tasking.

Archived