Hey Any of You Guys

Ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend, that you took for granted and then when they finally cut you off for good realized how much they meant to you but at that point they wanted nothing else to do with because they had given you numerous chances and they were just done.

Yeah, its called "this guy made it too easy for me and cared too much for me, now that he is gone all I can seem to find is jerks". lol

IMO its fault on BOTH parties. Your fault for letting a good guy go and the guys fault for not keeping you interested.

Guys that lose girls because she says "I am not ready for a relationiship" or "I see you as more of a friend" tend to get really hurt.

If they just relaxed and made the girl chase him a little... he would be much better off.

I think that he just needed to find a simple medium in the relationship to keep you wanting more. Then you two would have been A.O.K

Unfortunately I am on the receiving end of this ... my BF treated me like second rate for 8 months and after 101 excuses I made for him I've got about nothing left in my heart. We broke up for good yesterday ... he's pretty torn up and honestly I'm just kind of over it because I've been hurting for so long.

However if he came back and I saw a change in him (like if he went back to the way he was for 2 years) I would probably open my heart to him.

Sadly, I am guilty of this. Meaning I am the one that took things for granted. It was more so a game for me. Get the guy to chase me, see how long I can keep them there, start dating them and then leave them cause the thrill is gone. I was a tease and now feeling like crap because of it. I did this when I was younger. I never could get close to anyone for fear that they would leave me, so I just made it into a game. Now a days, I am too old for games and want that meaningful relationship. Now, I find myself at the other end of the stick and I hate it. All I can do is grow and learn from it.

Ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend, that you took for granted and then when they finally cut you off for good realized how much they meant to you but at that point they wanted nothing else to do with because they had given you numerous chances and they were just done.

no.. If i cut them off they deserved it

Yeah, its called "this guy made it too easy for me and cared too much for me, now that he is gone all I can seem to find is jerks". lol

IMO its fault on BOTH parties. Your fault for letting a good guy go and the guys fault for not keeping you interested.

Guys that lose girls because she says "I am not ready for a relationiship" or "I see you as more of a friend" tend to get really hurt.

If they just relaxed and made the girl chase him a little... he would be much better off.

I think that he just needed to find a simple medium in the relationship to keep you wanting more. Then you two would have been A.O.K

I actually mean the other way around. This is what I think is going to happen to my ex.

Unfortunately I am on the receiving end of this ... my BF treated me like second rate for 8 months and after 101 excuses I made for him I've got about nothing left in my heart. We broke up for good yesterday ... he's pretty torn up and honestly I'm just kind of over it because I've been hurting for so long.

However if he came back and I saw a change in him (like if he went back to the way he was for 2 years) I would probably open my heart to him.

See this is me. I'm so over it because I have been hurt in this relationship for so long, and now he is just starting to feel a little pain. Thing is I know I gave him all I had and I did all I could do. He has pushed me so far away.

Sadly, I am guilty of this. Meaning I am the one that took things for granted. It was more so a game for me. Get the guy to chase me, see how long I can keep them there, start dating them and then leave them cause the thrill is gone. I was a tease and now feeling like crap because of it. I did this when I was younger. I never could get close to anyone for fear that they would leave me, so I just made it into a game. Now a days, I am too old for games and want that meaningful relationship. Now, I find myself at the other end of the stick and I hate it. All I can do is grow and learn from it.

I'm sorry I believe everyone make mistakes and mature thing to do is to learn and grow from the experiences, but yes my ex took me for granted for so long. Always testing my love for him and times acting entitled and self righteous though he was definitely at fault. Now he says he wants to work on our relationship I don't trust him and his word means nothing to me. My feelings aren't very strong for him anymore, and the whole situation just sucks all the way around.

Archived