He won't leave me alone

hislove16

I plan on talking with him about what he wants. I need to know what he expects out of me.

yes I agree very much. You need to know. If he isnt interested in a relationship with you again what is the point in dragging it out until june? You could be on ur way to healing by then and maybe meet someone else who is better for you xx

GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF!?!

If the guy loves you/likes you/is really into you, he is going to want to claim you as his own.

Why in hell would you let yourself be manipulated and played around with like this. Don't let him hold your hand or kiss your or touch you or spend time with you. You may still love him, but do you even love yourself?? Do you realize that you deserve someone who wants to be 100% with you?

You can't analyze his feelings or actions or thoughts. But you can understand your own and wake up to the reality that this guy does not genuinely care enough about you. Why settle for someone who isn't crazy about you?! You are wasting your time and throwing away your own happiness. Ditch this flake and read He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo...the book changed my life.

soooo? that is no reason to stay with someone and it doesn't make it okay. you never know how the next guy is going to treat you ......

don't live your life in a bottle.

He used to treat me like I was the world, and I felt good about myself then.

yes and that is the problem. You are relying on others to define your feelings about yourself, to define your value. That value and feelings of self worth need to come from within. Until you manage this, you are opened up to all the worst kind of people-manipulators, controllers, abusers, or you may get extremely lucky and find a decent guy but I would have to say the odds are more likely that a dirt-bag will find you-those guys are professionals and seek out the easy targets.

You need to work on this. I would recommend taking a break from dating altogether for a while to deal with this issue, for your own sake. And if you do, you will be so much happier, and so better equipped to get out there and find happiness.

We broke up a year ago almost, yet he keeps kissing me, touching me. I asked him why and he said I put a spell on him. He kisses me everyday, holds my hand, just like when we were dating. He asked me to have with him, then decided he wouldn't push it, again, like he did when we were dating. I still love him, but it's tearing me apart to have him do this and not know if he still loves me. Does he love me or is he just wanting to have, as he said, "some fond memories to look back on in a few years?" He's moving in June, and I don't know if I'll see him again... Someone, please help me decipher what he's feeling towards me.

Hocus Pocus...do you remember the rest of the spell you cast on him! Honestly, what a stupid response. Next time he says that lame line why not sing him the song by Creedence Clearwater Revival:

I put a spell on you

Because you're mine.

You better stop

The things that you're doin'.

I said "Watch out!

I ain't lyin', yeah!

I ain't gonna take none of your

Foolin' around;

I ain't gonna take none of your

Puttin' me down;

I put a spell on you

Because you're mine.

All right!

If he has no intentions of rebuilding the relationship then do the counterspell which is the following "HANDS OFF".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived