• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is so hard to give ourselve to someone, laid bare and naked, heart open to raking. And they do. It is a cheat. It is a sham. But we must remember it is them, not us, that is the succubus - or misogynist if you prefer. We - nay, you, did the right thing. Do not let them destroy the dream. There is someone out there.

Im having a BAD BAD day. Im imagining how happy he is in his new relationship and i want to contact him and hear his voice, but i cant i know.

im going out to take my mind off it and off him but i feel really low

Hope...I'm sorry you are having a bad day!!!! I'm here if you want to vent!!!!! Try not to think about him! I know it's like asking you not to breath! Just try to do things to keep yourself busy!!! Like posting on here, reading, working, writing.

Yeah thinking of them with someone else is never fun....the only comfort I ever take in it is one day I won't care....I don't care about what any of my other ex's do and one day I won't care about what my current ex does...intruth she won't be much of a thought in time...time to time I am sure she will come up but fade just as quickly.

Im having a BAD BAD day. Im imagining how happy he is in his new relationship and i want to contact him and hear his voice, but i cant i know.

im going out to take my mind off it and off him but i feel really low

The only thing that keeps me going is that there's always tomorrow. And please, no singing. I spent the entire weekend feeling that way. Everything I loved is gone... the man, the job, the life I THOUGHT I was enjoying. I don't know what happened or why and frankly I'm effing TIRED OF IT ALL! I actually cancelled therapy because I am tired of ANALYZING it. It's NOT rational and will never make sense.

Oh I feel ok, the past few days have been harder well not harder, but I think I fully accept things now so I am jsut working on healing and moving on with my life. I don't have it in me to date right now. I just don't so I am just coasting along.

Right now I wouldn't date anyone really, even if my soulmate walked up to me just couldn't....hell I would even deny sex right now....I have a few times already just don't have it in me hahaha....

Wow...nick...you feeling ok???

Wow. I agree. That's probably the ONLY thing I miss. Access to regular sex. It's driving me crazy a little bit actually. I don't think I'd be strong enough to deny someone I was attracted to much less my soulmate. I hope you feel better soon.....

Oh don't get me wrong I miss sex a lot even more so since my sex life was lacking for a long time, I am the most sexual person you will ever meet, I just don't have it in me right now because if I do I will end up making someone fall for me and it isn't something I need.

Lit, fairy,nick, eyes, ramsickle...omg, you wont believe what happened.

i was having a bad bad day, well, morning anyway, woke up feeling really c**p with him totally on my mind blah blah blah so i went out to take my mind off him and window shop.

I went to this sort of heritage centre shopping area near to me, and was sitting down for a minute with my latte. The guy on the next bench asked me where I got it, I explained, he went away, came back with one and sat down on the next bench again and started talking. We got on great and guess what? we have a date for Friday! can you believe that?!

I mean, its unlikely he's the love of my life or anything like that, but from such a horrible start its ended up cheerful.. yaaaaay

Lit, fairy,nick, eyes, ramsickle...omg, you wont believe what happened.

i was having a bad bad day, well, morning anyway, woke up feeling really c**p with him totally on my mind blah blah blah so i went out to take my mind off him and window shop.

I went to this sort of heritage centre shopping area near to me, and was sitting down for a minute with my latte. The guy on the next bench asked me where I got it, I explained, he went away, came back with one and sat down on the next bench again and started talking. We got on great and guess what? we have a date for Friday! can you believe that?!

I mean, its unlikely he's the love of my life or anything like that, but from such a horrible start its ended up cheerful.. yaaaaay

YAY!! Just what you needed...a little pick-me-up! I'm happy for you!!!

(((hugs!)))

Archived