• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know RIGHT!!! LOL My ex made a huge mistake...he will regret it!! SO will yours...you were very good to her and her daughter!!!

I was good to her daughter, I wasn't perfect to my ex I said and did things just like her saying and doing things, but I tried to do a lot of good also, in the end the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Yeah Eyes is a hell of a perv, you girls are lucky you aren't in Vegas.

Yeah I learned one don't date women younger then me, only ones older.

Depends on the maturity level! I know guys who are in their 40's that are still children...and others in their late 20's who are pretty mature! I mean...look at eyes! LOL

I was good to her daughter, I wasn't perfect to my ex I said and did things just like her saying and doing things, but I tried to do a lot of good also, in the end the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Yeah Eyes is a hell of a perv, you girls would have a great time with him in Vegas.

I fixed that for you.

Depends on the maturity level! I know guys who are in their 40's that are still children...and others in their late 20's who are pretty mature! I mean...look at eyes! LOL

Hmmmm you got me there....personally from experience also. I think older women and younger men just work better. Younger guy will be more sensitive to a woman's needs, same sexual peak, maybe communication is better because the younger guy isn't set in his way. I prefer older women, my ex is the only girl younger then me I have ever dated. Older women are better for me personally. Because an older woman doesn't want drama, she doesn't want games, she knows what she does and doesn't want. I think I will make sure the next woman I date is a few years older then me....

Archived