I am 28 and still a virgin. Am I too old to date a younger female, say aged 20+?

Tom1234

Age is just a number and getting wrapped up around it is all in your head. I'm 32 and have been dating and messing around with girls in their early and mid 20s for a while now. On occasion I've have fun with girls in their late teens. Par for the course if you frequent bars in a college town, so I suspect you have similar opportunities as I do. Embrace that instead of fearing it. Have fun and live life.

• 3 weeks later...

The truth is men usually date with women indiscreetly. You must be knowing that. Men easily find women much much younger than them compared to women finding men. If you are good looking and if you can talk well then its easy to find one. I have seen men married or dating with women 10 or 15 years younger. Women can also do that. But men can do it easier. If you have not been with any girl till now just because you did not find the right girl or didn't get the right chance at the right time, then as a man you can be proud of it that you did not rush as you believed in something. But if you could not find a girl just because no one liked you then you better not say that to a girl immediately when you meet her as she may think you are a loser. You may tell her later when you both come to know each other. Not sleeping with someone at 28 does not mean you are a loser. You will see many weird, silly and unattractive men having relationship with good looking women and playing with them. so its not a big deal. If you find a girl whom you truly love then you may one day win her heart not matter what her age is.

Archived