What is he doing? Is he interested?

michelle123

lol, now i'm all confused.....

anyways - if he's not asking you to dinner, to a movie, to a play, out for a walk in the part, i'd just forget him. too much effort and too many nice guys out there to worry about the losers and time wasters, ya know?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
annie I agree so I guess just keep ignoring him and never respond? Even if we r just friends?

if he texts you, you can just be like, 'thanks, doing well, call me if you want to get together sometime'. and then leave it in his court. if he doesn't take steps to see you again, meet up, have a date, blah. what's the point? guys like sex. how is he ever going to have sex with you if he doesn't meet up in person?

lol, don't actually SAY that to him..... i'm just thinking - if he wants to see you, he will. even if he is a player, he would ask to see you again (cuz cybersex isn't anything to write home about!) so, if he's not even a player, forget it.....

yes I do disagree. But it doesn't mean I dont know what your talking about.

OK. I never wrote that or implied that. I simply responded to your statement that you disagreed with me. This is a perfect example of why texting has its real down side.

Good luck.

Archived