Oral sex for the guy

gurlygurl17

Ive never given oral sex to an uncircumsized guy, and I found out that my current boyfriend is not circumcized.... I was wondering...when I do it am I supposed to push the skin back first and do what I normally would do or what? He told me that his is really tight, the skin around the head and that he went to his doctors but he said that it was fine....hes told me that he was nervous about sleeping with me since he may not be able to put it in far enough until it starts to hurt, but hes unsure as he is a virgin..so yeah..any comments on what I asked? I just dont want to hurt him

thnx

my ex is uncircumcized. I found i enjoyed giving head to him better than i did with a guy who was cut, b/c it allowed for more movement of my hand. i was able to use my hand and mouth while i was doing it, and as far as i know, it was good for him! make use of it, but of course, don't hurt him. make sure you guys are communicating well with it all.

My fiance is uncircumcised and I haven't found it to be any different than my ex who was circumcised. Just communicate with each other and it will help things go smoothly. My fiance was the same way your bf is, he was a virgin when we started fooling around and he was worried about not being circumcised but we talked through it and I did things to his comfort level and we just went from there. If something caused him pain i'd stop and try something else.

I also forgot to add, the skin is meant to pull back naturally during intercourse and shouldn't be painful unless something is wrong. It may be alittle uncomfortable for him at first but take it slow and the more excited he gets the easier it will be for him. But really, it's not much difference than a circ'd guy.

Be careful during sex--nothing too ridiculously hard. my boyfriend tore his frenulum (that extra piece of skin) and it kept us from having sex for months b/c it was so painful for him and needed to heal.

Just treat it like you would a circumcised guy. It's really not that much difference, but like most said, communicating during the BJ and stuff can really help. Just let him know if things start to hurt, just say so. The only way you know what not to do is what he says. When an uncircumcised guy's penis is erect, there is really not much foreskin, so you don't really need to push it back, unless there is more skin than usual. If he thinks the skin is tight though (causing discomfort), he should probably get more than one opinion on that.

Be careful during sex--nothing too ridiculously hard. my boyfriend tore his frenulum (that extra piece of skin) and it kept us from having sex for months b/c it was so painful for him and needed to heal.

Wow, how on earth do you do that? That sounds extremely painful. Just when i thought i heard it all, lol.

Wow, how on earth do you do that? That sounds extremely painful. Just when i thought i heard it all, lol.

honestly, i dont even know how we did it. i just know he was really hurting while we were having sex one day and we stopped and he got in the shower to wash himself off, and he noticed he had a tear. he went to the doctor about it but the guy just told him no masturbating or sex till the tear heals. after it healed, we were both really paranoid abot sex, taht it would happen again. my best guess is that when it happened, he pushed too hard in me and i wasn't wet enough, and the friction just sort of broke it. i have no idea if that's right though.

If he has a tight foreskin then it WILL hurt him if it does not retract all the way. I also had a similar problem and it took months of intercourse and..err..'stretching' before it would retract normally. Just have him bite the bullet though - it may hurt at first, but the pain is usually dulled after a while as it stretches. As long as you're not risking anything like tearing a frenulum. If you do not keep active enough at first, it will re-tighten.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, when i wasn't sexually active, my foreskin was really tight too and i was always really worried that it was going to hurt or not going to work when i have sex or get a bj or whatever. once you guys start out it will stretch without hurting at all (at least this was the case with me) and you guys will be fine.

as far as how to give him a bj, its just the same as a circumcised guy, just get the end nice and wet and slide it down slowly. once its down, go for your life.

some girls even like to move the skin up and down with their hand while they suck the end,that works too. hope this helps!

Archived