Should I give my boyfriend a handjob? Please helpe me out!

froglove1

Hello. I need some advice.

My boyfriend and I are 17 and have been dating for about a month and a half. We have liked each other since 1st grade and have dated multiple times before, but all when we were younger. Are relationship is going great and I love him very much.

My question is, however, should I and how do I go about giving him a handjob or blowjob? We have HEAVY makeout sessions that are pretty much sex with clothes on. It is very obvious that we are very sexually driven people and we both know that about each other. I wonder, though, whether he would like me to give him a handjob or a blowjob. I know that the best way to answer this would be to ask him, but is there any other way? This would be the first time that I think either of us has given or received a sexual act like this, and I am kind of nervous, but I think that we are both ready.

So, I need to know-

Do you think that I should give him a handjob/blowjob?

If so, how do I go about doing it? That is, should I do it when we are making out? Is there some kind of warning that I should give him?

Any additional advice and opinions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

KG

You are asking the question. What is it? Do you want to do it or not?

Don't think... just do it. Then if he starts to decline it, don't feel bad just accept it. Or... you can ask if he likes oral sex and if his view on it is negative then just don't bother and accept it. However if it's positive then go for it.

I don't root for this... just giving advice ya know?

some ladies have told me they practiced with a banana. as for a handjob, they dont really do much for me but since its his first time it probably will. i guess what yu can try doing is do your heavy make outs and in the middle of it, put your hand down there and start strokin it, then pull it out and GENTLY rub it. Take full control and then just go down on it. but dont teeth it!!! That hurts and kills the mood right away. OUCH!!!!!!!!

Archived