your "song"

gurlygurl17

I never understood this notion of a couple having a song. Like this whole wedding song thing that people make a big deal of. To me it is so cliché. Typically the songs are the ones that are so cheesy and mushy...like the "Wind Beneath My Wings" or something like that. To quote Frank Zappa's Valley girl song "Its like barf me out...Gag me with a spoon!"

our song is definitely "Dream Warriors" by Dokken....

we were watching Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors and this was the first time we made out...hard.

every once in a while one of us will be reminded of it and start laughing, no matter WHAT we are doing.

a song that reminds me of her is "All I Want Is Your" by Barry Louis Polisar (i think it was in the opening to Juno! sweet!)

A really romantic song that i just love....

well, its reverse romantic, as its mostly about falling out of love, lack of, and so on...

but American Football makes great songs. I especially like "The One With The Wurlitzer" - the lone trumpet speaks volumes to my soul, no joke.

a song that reminds me of her is "All I Want Is Your" by Barry Louis Polisar (i think it was in the opening to Juno! sweet!)

ummm i LOVE that song!!! (hence my sig)...and I actually had heard it pre-Juno!

Answer whichever you can, you dont have to answer all of em:

Whats you and ur bfs song:

What song reminds you of your bf:

whats a really romantic song that you just love

Our song is: This Years Love by David Grey

A song that reminds me of my husband is: Soul Man by James Brown

Romantic Song: Delicate by Damien Rice

Archived