I just told my ex again for the hundredth time to please not contact me. He said that he will never call me again if that's what I want. He says I am being selfish because how can I just X out someone that I have known all my life (literally) I just know that I need to move on and I can't as long as I talk to him. I have tried to be the friend but I can't. I feel like today was the day we broke up all over again. It has months since this happened so you would think I would not be this upset but I am. He said that just because things didn't go my way that I want to cut him off, and that I don't really love him.

They never like it because your taking the control out of their hands..

I presume he broke up with you?

If it makes him feel that bad he knows what he has to do..

If he feels bad its because he is choosing too......every day..

They never like it because your taking the control out of their hands..

I presume he broke up with you?

If it makes him feel that bad he knows what he has to do..

If he feels bad its because he is choosing too......every day..

Yes he did break up with me, and after about 3 months he got another girl pregnant. That hurt more than anything in the world. He however acts like I should just suck it up and be friends because we've known each other forever.

I am not trying to get back together with him, i just feel comfortable here because I know everyone. I am way past trying to be with him. I want NC so I never have to talk to him again and he knows it he doesn't want to let go.

Yes he did break up with me, and after about 3 months he got another girl pregnant. That hurt more than anything in the world. He however acts like I should just suck it up and be friends because we've known each other forever.

Thouse my first ex got another girl pregnant, and lets just say his life with her now is far from idyllic and hey ho he is knocking on my door now. Needless to say, I am far from interested. As hard as NC is, its not about him anymore. Its about you. Day 19NC nearly over me..x

Thouse my first ex got another girl pregnant, and lets just say his life with her now is far from idyllic and hey ho he is knocking on my door now. Needless to say, I am far from interested. As hard as NC is, its not about him anymore. Its about you. Day 19NC nearly over me..x

You're right it is about me, he just knows how to make me feel guilty but oh well!!!

Why do you keep picking up the phone when he calls?

As long as you continue to tell him dont contact me he has a chance to talk to you once you stop responding to him it will be better for you.

I do it because 1. I have a thing about people being mad at me I try to appease people. 2. I have a hard time treating him like he never meant anything to me. I was hoping that he would understand where I was coming from and respect my wishes but he hasn't. He says he's not going to call me anymore and then he hung up in my face, maybe he maeans it.

I do it because 1. I have a thing about people being mad at me I try to appease people. 2. I have a hard time treating him like he never meant anything to me. I was hoping that he would understand where I was coming from and respect my wishes but he hasn't. He says he's not going to call me anymore and then he hung up in my face, maybe he maeans it.

Well problem #1 is going to lead to you sleeping with him if you really believe thats your problem and problem #2 is going to speed up that process and since he knows you that is the main reason why he keeps calling.

He has no reason to stop calling you because you put all the power in his hands and hope for the best.

Good news is at least you recognize your problems now its up to you to begin changing it

Well problem #1 is going to lead to you sleeping with him if you really believe thats your problem and problem #2 is going to speed up that process and since he knows you that is the main reason why he keeps calling.

He has no reason to stop calling you because you put all the power in his hands and hope for the best.

Good news is at least you recognize your problems now its up to you to begin changing it

Yes, I do recognize my issues and I am trying to work on them. My feelings for him are not as intense are they used to be and that's a good thing. I am starting find other men attractive and that's a great thing because I thought I would never be able to be attracted to another guy when we first broke up, and I am looking forward to meeting someone who wants to love and cherish me. I am fine as long as I am not talking to him or around him, but he bullies his way into my life, and yes I let him, because I find it hard to treat someone as close to me and he was like dirt, he got mad yesterday and said he was going to do exactly what I asked of him and not call me anymore. Maybe he means it.

Archived