double love suicide (please comment)

kdlover09

she sits alone wondering how she could feel this way so alone so cold as depression overcomes her she falls deep into herself ignoring her cuts as she cuts deeper than she has before bleeding dying crying shes tring to find her way out but she cant but she cant as she lays there bleeding she starts to die she lets out one last scream for her love with her lover by her side she says her last goodbyes her love sits with her head down in her lap wondering how she could leave her here in this dark place she cries and she cries as she writes her last letter dear mom and dad im sorry for the pain ive caused im sorry i had to go it was my time to go but remember but rememeberi died in the name of my love love always your baby girl as her mom stood over her and the police read wat it had said they had came to a conclusion it was a double love suicid with the girls in each others arms they carried them to the car the parents fell to their knees crying hurting wondering why this could ever happen to them while they were down on there knees they began to pray dear lord thankyou for the daughter you gave me thea husband i have thank you for all the memeories we shared the time we had thank you thank you as the police were doing through their stiff they found a letter she had wrote dear my baby girl i hope you will be ok with out your mommy i hope you can be strong without your mommy and when you get old enough i hope you understand i wasnt tryin gto leave you hear alone and i died in the name of my love your mommy my girlfriend and my best friend i love you love always your mommy the parents fell to the ground when the little girl came in as the police officer read that she had saw her mommies in the car and asked wat happened it was a double love suicide and heres the letter she rote you hope you can understand as the police officer read it to her again she beganb to cry as she said her last goodbye she remembered the last thing her mommy said i will always love you she began to cry harder as they drove the car away it was a double love suicide lalalalalalalala