question for girls

gurlygurl17

Yes the g-spot is indeed real. I believe the "g" is short of Gruffenburg spot. Some women just have a difficult time finding it than others. The feeling is deep within the lower portion of pelvis and is quite pleasureable. Clitoral sensations are more "surfaced" but is also good.

I would personally like to know from the ladies here...(not to be specific of gross or innappropriate) where your G-spot is and how you feel is the BEST way in which to reach it???? i am trying to be the best "lover" I can be so as to keep things as "interesting" as possible.....even though I am noo slouch in that department by any means I feel that there is ALWAYS room for improvement!

g spot is real. i'm a guy and i know. i think the g spot gets a girl off more than the clit. for most girls it seems. i mean the orgasm seems to be more intense. get them both going and you can accomplish anything.

have your past girlfriends told you this? The clit is the female equivalent of the penis.

have your past girlfriends told you this? The clit is the female equivalent of the penis.

if you think every woman feels this way, you might want to read up on women yourself. or get some female friends. this is 100% false. sure the clit feels good to women, but some don't like it touched much at all. you think every woman is the same?

biologically the clit is the equivilent to the penis, its actually an underdeveloped penis.

which is why sometimes nature screws up and makes a hermaphrodite.. guess where the penis is?? in place of the clitoris..

BUT I agree with ghost here because the clit is harder to stimulate especially during sex, it takes longer and have such an immediate reward as the g-spot.

The g-spot rules all.... its simple and it works. *loving my g!*

Archived