Did it for the first time, have some questions

cf43

First off, me and my GF are 20 and have never been with anyone else for even so much as a kiss. We just had sex for the first time and other than it being awkward it was enjoyable, I guess for me atleast. I tried asking her what gets her going but all she could say was that she didn't know. I kissed her all over and tried the neck, ears and behind the ears but she just thought it was kinda trashy...Did wonders the other way around tho. What are some good ways to get her going? Asking didn't get me anywhere and everything I can find online just says to ask her...

One other thing but it involves me. Before we had sex we fooled around with each other's penis/vagina for a few days leading up to sex. Before this the slightest touch/thought/provocation would give me an erection but when we had sex I had to try VERY hard just to get off, it took atleast an hour. Litterally. It's been about a week since then and I haven't had a single erection yet, and I've tried....I think I broke myself...LOL

you do have to ask her what feels good to her. Kissing on her neck and all over isn't trashy at all. I'm sure that both of you were nervous and that's also part of the reason why you had trouble getting an erection. Nerves. The way that you guys can get experience is to have sex more..who can go wrong with that

Don't have too many expectations- that is my only advice really. If you put any kind of pressure on yourself, you will aonly find it harder to stay hard and or reach climax.

Also, just try and be patient- girls can find it hard to open up and express what they want at first. It can take a few years of sexual experience to even learn what is good and what's not. Just take each step slowly, and make sure she just lets you know if something is good or if it's bad. You can then slowly learn her buttons and how to press them.

Good luck!

You probably were very anxious and nervous so thereforeeee you couldn't get it up. A lot of men have that problem with a new a partner and yours was exceptionally new because she was your first. Don't feel bad that it took so long...practice makes perfect, lol. I love having my neck kissed, it's not trashy. She probably was nervous too and a little self-conscious about how she should react. Keep trying and don't worry, you'll do great. Good luck!

Archived