face cleanser poll!

which of these lines of skin cleansers do you use, or find best...in particular for acne/pores but if you use it for other things, thats fine too:

Nivea

Clean and clear

Clearasil

Dove

Olay

Cetaphil

Neutrogena

If any of these you really dislike, please comment on that too..thnx!

which of these lines of skin cleansers do you use, or find best...in particular for acne/pores but if you use it for other things, thats fine too:

Nivea

Clean and clear

Clearasil

Dove

Olay

Cetaphil

Neutrogena

If any of these you really dislike, please comment on that too..thnx!

I bolded the one I use^^

Clean and clear- I have used the face wash scrub and also cream wash. Didn't do much for me when I had mild acne.

Clearasil ULTRA KIT- I use the 3 step kit and it works GOOD!

Dove- I have used this for when I don't have acne. Good product.

Neutrogena- doesn't do much for clearing up my acne fully. Sometimes dried my skin out.

Overall opinion: best to get the 3 step kits. If you have mild-moderate acne instead of just the facewash..

It will work way better and show a bigger diffrence. Most of them dry my skin out but the 3 step kits come with toner and lotion. Thumbs up! Now most brands have them.

Clean and clear- I have used the face wash scrub and also cream wash. Didn't do much for me when I had mild acne.

Clearasil ULTRA KIT- I use the 3 step kit and it works GOOD!

Dove- I have used this for when I don't have acne. Good product.

Neutrogena- doesn't do much for clearing up my acne fully. Sometimes dried my skin out.

Overall opinion: best to get the 3 step kits. If you have mild-moderate acne instead of just the facewash..

It will work way better and show a bigger diffrence. Most of them dry my skin out but the 3 step kits come with toner and lotion. Thumbs up! Now most brands have them.

haha...You've tried a lot too...I think i've tried everything up there!!!! haha...DOVE really, really, really breaks me out though!!??

haha...You've tried a lot too...I think i've tried everything up there!!!! haha...DOVE really, really, really breaks me out though!!??

Haha yes! I have. When I was younger acne was so hard to get under control until the other 3 step kits came out.

Proactive 3 step kit too. It worked wonders for me anyway. For some it doesn't. But for me it lightend my facial post acne scars too.

Haha yes! I have. When I was younger acne was so hard to get under control until the other 3 step kits came out.

Proactive 3 step kit too. It worked wonders for me anyway. For some it doesn't. But for me it lightend my facial post acne scars too.

I think I'm going to try proactive..I don't have an acne problem, but I do get little pimples that come and go here and there every so often, especially when I'm PMSing..haha...hehe...

I always heard great things about proactive! I just never bought it because it so darn expensive

I just the simple soap for your face: there is nothng in it....just soap....as my skin is sensitive and then every week i use St Ives Facial exfoliator gently on my face.

Just make sure you mositurise well...people think moisturising a little bit is best because the the cream blocks your pores and gives you spots...well its actually not moisuturising enough which gives you spots...so if u have oily skin make sure you moisutirise just use a light, oil free, non pore blocking cream...i use Boot's Botanics Non Pore Blocking light daily moisture cream xx

PURPOSE PURPOSE PURPOSE!!! (johnson&johnson)

holy grail skin cleanser. its like 3 bucks. its at all department stores (walmart, target, etc). and if it causes breakouts then your skin is absolutely hopeless, because this stuff is CLINICALLY as gentle as water, on your skin. its amazing. not only did it clear up breakouts from various other EXPENSIVE cleansers (i.e. $45+) but it keeps my skin as CLEAR AS CAN BE.

i seriously cannot recommend it enough. did i mention its only like three bucks?!

Archived