Advice on a career?

Hi all,

I'm trying to switch jobs because my current work hours are too long. Long working hours really isn't a problem for me but because I've started learning a musical instrument, I want to find time to practice it. I'm even contemplating to become a professional musician.

I thereforeeee need to find a job that has regular work hours. I need to work to sustain my living and pay for lessons. The trouble is, I'm the kind of person that feels frustrated at intellectually unchallenged jobs. As an intern I have worked as an admin/secretary and I almost died of boredom. I now work in a field that requires mucho brain power, but I'm loving it. But the trouble is, as mentioned, I'd really love to have enough time to focus on my instrument.

Does anyone have any suggestions on jobs that are challenging but has regular working hours?

Thanks so much in advanced!

if you are looking at non traveling , challenging , yet comfortable & good paying job , human resources is a great field to consider. HR recruitments , HR executive kind of jobs. initially it might not be that challenging but in the long run , you move top very quickly.

music industry & offices are always looking for hiring new people. could be tough to get in because of competition but is an interesting field. same goes for advertising but involves long hours.

if you are looking at non traveling , challenging , yet comfortable & good paying job , human resources is a great field to consider. HR recruitments , HR executive kind of jobs. initially it might not be that challenging but in the long run , you move top very quickly.

music industry & offices are always looking for hiring new people. could be tough to get in because of competition but is an interesting field. same goes for advertising but involves long hours.

hrrmm... great advice, thanks so much!!

Archived