Wondering

thouse

Has anyone been pregnant and not really had any symptoms to suggest it? My last period was November 26th.

On Dec 15th me and my ex had sex and he used the withdrawal method (which we have used for about 4 yrs) I did not get my period in December at all and I am trying to wait until the end if this week to see if my period comes. I haven't really had any symptoms, but I have noticed that I urinate more at night when usually I wouldn't get up at night. What do you guys think based on this information?

Its never too early to be alarmed, if you've missed a period or are late thats a pretty important sign. It is possible you could be pregnant, are you on the pill at all? You should definatley go to the doctor or do a pregnancy test. You might just be noticing the peeing more because you know its a symptom. You could be late because your worrying though.

Edit: Ah I see. Well definatley wait and see if you have your period. But even if you do I'd definatley still do a pregnancy test because my nan had something like a period for four months of her pregnancy.

Its never too early to be alarmed, if you've missed a period or are late thats a pretty important sign. It is possible you could be pregnant, are you on the pill at all? You should definatley go to the doctor or do a pregnancy test. You might just be noticing the peeing more because you know its a symptom. You could be late because your worrying though.

Edit: Ah I see. Well definatley wait and see if you have your period. But even if you do I'd definatley still do a pregnancy test because my nan had something like a period for four months of her pregnancy.

I am not on any form of birth control, and I am trying not to worry and just relax to see if maybe my period will come by the end of this week.

The question I have to ask is: has your period ever been late or irregular on its own before?

When I was pregnant, I knew it the first day I was late... my period was THAT clockwork regular. But for some women, it isn't uncommon for it to be late or even miss a month, depending on circumstances.

It is definitely good that you are trying not to worry, but you should also prepare yourself a bit because it sounds like pregnancy is certainly a possibility. You won't know for sure until you take that take and/or see a doc. But with a typical cycle you are what... 10+ days late now?

Oh yes... and to answer your original question hehe... it is quite common to be pregnant and not have any symptoms at all (except the missed period) for the first few weeks. Then again, some women get sick, hungry, tired, sore, etc. right away. Just luck of the draw it seems. I felt like I was peeing more than usual when I was pregnant at first, and it felt different when I was, but not highly different.. just odd. Then ... I missed my period and that was that.

The question I have to ask is: has your period ever been late or irregular on its own before?

When I was pregnant, I knew it the first day I was late... my period was THAT clockwork regular. But for some women, it isn't uncommon for it to be late or even miss a month, depending on circumstances.

It is definitely good that you are trying not to worry, but you should also prepare yourself a bit because it sounds like pregnancy is certainly a possibility. You won't know for sure until you take that take and/or see a doc. But with a typical cycle you are what... 10+ days late now?

I am not clockwork regular because when I look back at my periods they go

June- 16th

July- 19th

Aug- 21

Sept- For some reason I did not document but I know I had one.

Oct- 26th

Nov- 26th

Dec- I did not get one in Dec

Based on those dates I don't have a really regular cycle, but I have never skipped a month. Except for when I was pregnant with my first son.

I think there is enough reason to suspect pregnancy in this case that it would be worth it to take a pregnancy test. If you're worried about the cost, they often have cheap pregnancy tests at the dollar stores that are just as effective as the expensive ones.

Good luck with this situation!

I think there is enough reason to suspect pregnancy in this case that it would be worth it to take a pregnancy test. If you're worried about the cost, they often have cheap pregnancy tests at the dollar stores that are just as effective as the expensive ones.

Good luck with this situation!

Cost is not an issue, I have a sister that works at an ob/gyn office. I don't want to overreact for one, and I am scared to death for 2. I have an 8 year old son already that I raise by myself. I am working towards my Bachelor's and I work full-time. Me and my ex are not together and who knows what he will say, but I know in my heart I could never have another abortion (I had one about six years ago) Just don't know that I could do this again by myself.

I am hoping there's nothing to worry about

Other then my period being late I had no pregnancy symptoms at all... a few weeks after finding out I started to get really tired and always hungry... thats been my only symptoms until now it seems as though I have morning sickness but then again I am due in 5 days.

Other then my period being late I had no pregnancy symptoms at all... a few weeks after finding out I started to get really tired and always hungry... thats been my only symptoms until now it seems as though I have morning sickness but then again I am due in 5 days.

Congratulations, the sickness is probably just nerves, and excitement you'll be fine good luck!!!!!

thouse you said you do have irregular peroids? i've never been pregnant or anything I"m on BC myself and last year i didnt get my period for 2 months and took so many pregnancy tests. and they came back all negative. If you've been irreuglar you might want to decide to consult your family phsycian, and see what they say. they might put on BC for a while until your periods regulate again. just wait and if you didnt get it then consult your family physican. i'm taking BC myself and after a couple of months there starting to regulate.

thouse you said you do have irregular peroids? i've never been pregnant or anything I"m on BC myself and last year i didnt get my period for 2 months and took so many pregnancy tests. and they came back all negative. If you've been irreuglar you might want to decide to consult your family phsycian, and see what they say. they might put on BC for a while until your periods regulate again. just wait and if you didnt get it then consult your family physican. i'm taking BC myself and after a couple of months there starting to regulate.

My periods fluctuate in terms of days, but I have never not had a period in a month, except for like I said when I pregnant with my son. I was thinking I should'vd gotten my period around the 26th or definitely before the end of December, but I didn't. That is why I say by the end of this week if I don't get it I will test then.

are you stressed or anything due to work or school? just wait and see what happens. go to your OBGYN to get a pregnacy test done then. For now just try to be stress free then decide on what you want to do next.

I am on winter break from school right now, and no work doesn't really stress me out, but I do have a hectic life in general with being a single mom.

beware of the pull-out method, i got prego twice doing that! A pregnancy test is best, and if you want to be REALLY sure get a blood test done. alot of places offer that for free.

Did you have the babies if you don't mind me asking?

You are a week late and I think that is plenty of time to take a test just to rule it in or out. Waiting to test isn't going to change the fact that you are pregnant (or not)- it will only give you piece of mind one way or the other and a direction to go in.

You are a week late and I think that is plenty of time to take a test just to rule it in or out. Waiting to test isn't going to change the fact that you are pregnant (or not)- it will only give you piece of mind one way or the other and a direction to go in.

I know, I guess I am just afraid..

I know, I guess I am just afraid..

Of course you are, you have said that you are not prepared for another child at this point in your life, but again if you are pregnant finding out now will not change that outcome vs. finding out later.

The sooner you find out, the more empowered you will be to make the right choices for you and for your baby if you are pregnant.

Do you have a support system in terms of friends and family who can be there for you?

Of course you are, you have said that you are not prepared for another child at this point in your life, but again if you are pregnant finding out now will not change that outcome vs. finding out later.

The sooner you find out, the more empowered you will be to make the right choices for you and for your baby if you are pregnant.

Do you have a support system in terms of friends and family who can be there for you?

I have a few friends, but my family will be dissappointed.

Well, I think the bottom line is that you are an adult and are responsible- you are a full time student, raising a child as a single parent, and working, so even if initially your parents are disappointed, hopefully they will come around and do what you will do- make the best of an unplanned situation.

Besides, we don't know yet that you are pregnant- which is why you need to test!

Well, I think the bottom line is that you are an adult and are responsible- you are a full time student, raising a child as a single parent, and working, so even if initially your parents are disappointed, hopefully they will come around and do what you will do- make the best of an unplanned situation.

Besides, we don't know yet that you are pregnant- which is why you need to test!

You're right I just need to test, delaying won't change the outcome. Just afraid becuase me and my ex are not together, and this will be my second child but with a different man. What man is gonna want me after having two kids with two different men.

Archived