Quick Responses Please!!!!!

justin1305

so im texting with a girl and she has sent me this

"im eatin chocolate ice cream in bed, all i need is a shag and a fag and i'll be well happy"

is this an offer or do u think she is jokin? not sure what to reply? something offering her sex? or something to play along with the joke?

HELP!!! QUICK!!

fag= cigarette

shag = sexual intercourse

Translation " I want a smoke and I want to have sexual intercourse".

Pick up some smokes and get your butt over there. Text her that you need to know what her favorite brand is, and directions to her house if you don't already know. Good luck!

Maybe she WASN'T joking and she is saying she was because you didnt follow my advice.

i did follow ur advice... i sent

"what fags do u smoke, ill pick some up on my way over! lol"

and she replied

"B&H silver, but i dont think u could handle me, tbh i think i would break you, lol. im cold and having a brain freeze from the ice cream"

"B&H silver, but i dont think u could handle me, tbh i think i would break you, lol. im cold and having a brain freeze from the ice cream"

I interpret that as...

"I'm cold, I need a man to warm me up, and prove to me that you can handle me, big boy."

You give up to easily.

You should have answered, "I'll risk breakage, you're worth it".

I interpret that as...

"I'm cold, I need a man to warm me up, and prove to me that you can handle me, big boy."

You give up to easily.

You should have answered, "I'll risk breakage, you're worth it".

i replied

"i dont think u can break me, that would take some serious hardcore shagging"

she hasnt replied yet

Then tell her you were just being a nice guy and dropping off her cigarettes. She will appreciate your impulsiveness and the fact that you care about her needs.

nah mate, driving 15 miles to give her some fags, i dont think she'll buy that one. i reckon she might get offended. also she still hasnt replied to my last message bout hardcore shagging. tbh i think i have freaked her out. but we'll wait and see

LOL this thread is so funny. Whatever you do, keep up the flirting.

How well do you know this girl?

we have been chatting 2 or 3 times a week on phone or by text. sometimes i see her coz we work near eachother and usually have a smoke together if we do. i tried to date her once, but it was a disaster the date didnt take place

i cant find the thread, ill find it and post it

OP, why don't you do this...its in between doing basically nothing (which is what you are doing right now), and what I suggested, which is going all out.

Call her up, and tell her that you would be happy to run over a pack of cigarettes, and all you want in return is to have a smoke with her outside her house for a few minutes and just chat for a bit.

Archived