why are guys so into girls with big boobs?

Galaxie

i have a friend that just got breast implants. she is like a triple d now. i think she looks gross. it's like she can barely hold herself up because her boobs are so big. but when we go out guys are all over her. my friends and i are like what the hell? she's fake. do guys really like all that fake {Mod Edit}? because i'm happy with what god gave me and i wouldn't change anything. but it looking like if i had a set of big fake boobs i could have alot of boyfriends. thats just wrong.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it goes back to caveman days. a large breast shows that the woman can feed their children. i myself am not a boob man. if a girl has a nice rump, i'm good. boobs are a bonus. but i'm into natural. most fake ones look just that...fake. some fakes ones do look real. the feeling is different though. i like women that feel comfortable in their own skin with no fake parts and can be sexy with it.

It's not "wrong". It's just biology. Especially for men that are breast fed as a child, this is likely to cause a biological/emotional response in them. It's not like they're choosing to like large breasts. Similarly, some guys have foot fetishes, and maybe that's from crawling around on all fours as a baby while mom was barefoot.

There are all kinds of things that happen to us when we're children, but especially babies that can end up shaping our sexuality as adults. On the child side, if your dad was a womanizing alcoholic then I'd say you have a greater propensity to seek out similary dysfunctional men as an adult.

Personality, big breasts aren't my thing. Shapely breasts? Yes.

Well....if I had huge fake breasts I would feel like Playboy girl of the month, and I would be worried that the guys who approach me see me strictly that way.

Now why are you so worried about your friend?

I bet she takes all the attention when you're going out in a club.

if you're single I advise going with some more natural friends out to get attention and a chance for a guy to approach you.

Because this way I bet they mostly come like flies on the s... on her without noticing the rest of the group.

And if that is the case you're loosing your time for nothing.

I don't really care if they're big, small, fake or real. Of course I find a nice set of breasts attractive, but I think a lot of women put more emphasis on how much guys like breasts than what is reality.

A girl that I was interested in got a boob job and around that time I started letting her know that I had feelings for her romantically and she actually said something like "it's because of my new boobs right?" She was joking, but only half joking I think. It kind of pissed me off that she said that. I felt as if she was dismissing the emotional connection we shared. On the other hand, I did make a big deal about her new boobs because they were important to her and I just wanted her to feel good about herself.

I dont care at all for the size. As long as there a little more than a mosquito bite, im happy. I find huge boobs quite gross actually. Im more of an ass man anyways. Big boobs are fun to look at, then we get back into reality. Dont be bothered by the fact guys look at your friends boobs. Its probably all she has to offer.

yes she is really my friend. i worry about her self esteem. she use to be fat and now she has had a tummy tuck and breast implants. she's getting alot of attention now and i feel it's the wrong kind of attention and i think she looks like a bimbo.

yes she is really my friend. i worry about her self esteem. she use to be fat and now she has had a tummy tuck and breast implants. she's getting alot of attention now and i feel it's the wrong kind of attention and i think she looks like a bimbo.

She probably feel really good about herself now so she's flaunting it. Be happy for her and support her. I think there is a bit of the green eyed monster going on here.

You know, I can see after a few beers why a guy might find enormous boobs interesting and a bit of fun, but I can't really see a decent guy bringing a girl like that home to his mother.

It's a fun fantasy, but in reality I'd be saddened if the only reason a guy liked me was because I had big knockers.

yea, i was just going to say that..

if she is suddenly getting all this attention due to the big boobs, (and tummy tuck) of course it's "wrong" kind of attention.

if guys suddenly start swarming b/c i have big boobs and i noticed i would be extra carefull of the ones who just want to get in my pants. boobs are ONE of the signs of femininity/the female body.

but i guess it's sorta like those women who are attracted by the big size of a man's privates and if guys walked around showing it off/with it visible they would probably also get a fair share of attention..

your friend is probably not going to listen to you guys i f you tell her anything, she is going to use the classic: "your just jealous" line and probably believe it.

she will realise over time after she gets used to the "new her" and she realises that fat or skinny, she needs to have more self esteem and realise when a guy is interested and "interested" in her..

i have a friend that just got breast implants. she is like a triple d now. i think she looks gross. it's like she can barely hold herself up because her boobs are so big. but when we go out guys are all over her. my friends and i are like what the hell? she's fake. do guys really like all that fake bull * * * * ? because i'm happy with what god gave me and i wouldn't change anything. but it looking like if i had a set of big fake boobs i could have alot of boyfriends. thats just wrong.

I know guys who don't like boobs, but for me, I love em. It makes a woman look more womanly in my opinion. That doesn't mean a girl has to have them for me to find her attractive. Heck, my sister in law has NO boobs and yet she is still beautiful. But I definitely prefer them. My fiance is 5'5, 115, and is a large B. She looks great.

I disagree with "all real ones are better than all fake ones". I prefer real ones if they look nice. There are plenty of real ones that do not look nice. There are plenty of fake ones that look great as well.

You're probably right, but this is something she has to do to boost her ego. She'll tire of the physical attention soon enough and start looking to improve her mental/emotional capabilities.

I think a year of follow-up therapy should be a mandatory part of any sort of major physical surgery. Hm...I sound idealistic, but when you think about it, most of these surgeries are conducted because the woman is missing something on the inside.

I don't really care if they're big, small, fake or real. Of course I find a nice set of breasts attractive, but I think a lot of women put more emphasis on how much guys like breasts than what is reality.

That is sometimes true and sometimes not. I personally think boobs enhance a woman's appearance. If a girl is average looking but has a flat stomach and a shapely chest then it makes her look far more attractive.

i'm not jealous of her. i still get attention from guys even though i'm with her. i'm more worried about the guys she attracts. because to me if you have to alter yourself to get a guys attention the attention she is getting is not worth getting.

it depends.

sometimes a change in looks can really boost your confidence and well.. guys are visual people and some (not all of course) will just rule an overweight girl out.. (it's the truth).

and now she is getting the ones who wouldn't have looked at her twice. but the thing is, she went a bit over the top (DDD!) so she is going to get most probably alot of guys hitting on her for that reason... in a way i think she knew very well what effect she was going to have by doing this. if she went really big maybe this was like a cry for attention from guys. so maybe your worried but she did it on purpose.

I agree, but wouldn't worry about it.

After all you can't be worried about all the people in your life.

She made a decision you don't find wise enough (and I find it unnecessary too) and she'll have to learn to live with it.

There are 3 ways:

- she will learn that her new looks don't work to her advantage unless she gains some self esteem

- or she will choose not to learn and stay at the same place

- she will be lucky to find a good guy who wasn't attracted to her boobs only but to her also without any changes in the way she sees herself.

i'm not jealous of her. i still get attention from guys even though i'm with her. i'm more worried about the guys she attracts. because to me if you have to alter yourself to get a guys attention the attention she is getting is not worth getting.

If she finally shed a lot of insecurities she's had about her appearance by enhancing herself with a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation, then more power to her. She's finally feeling good about herself. Let her get the attention she's likely always craved.

If it's attention from guys who are attracted to her physically, big deal. Let her have it. Now, if you're worried about her being used, be there for her to offer advice on which guys to give the time of day, but no more. And also keep in mind, there might be some pretty decent guys within the group that is approaching her. Don't discount them all just because they are hitting on her.

Archived