Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

musicguy

Musicguy,

Don't give up, don't ever give up. You never know what tomorrow brings. Love is hurtful and love is hard, sometimes it seems like it's not worth it but you know as well as I do that as bad as it can be it can be just as good sometimes. Keep looking the right woman for you is out there somewhere. It's a big ocean you just gotta swim a little.

Things always seem to work out for the best. If you have exhausted all chances of getting back together with her, the best thing may be to move on.

I notice a pretty big age difference between you two (possibly maturity level?)... hope it all works out.

hey mg - i like you and all, but i see a pretty consistent theme in your threads, which is that you fall for these women who are still girls, at 17-19 years old, and then are disappointed when they are not mature. well, they are too young! and there are some mature 19 year olds and some immature ones. clearly, she has not matured, because she is not making decisions for herself. thus, she cannot be a good partner to you. but i am worried that you've gotten yourself in this situation too many times. what about dating women closer to your own age?

Archived