Asked her out, have a Q

cf43

There's this gal that I met online then after a few months we met in person and became best friends. I asked her out tonight and she beat around the bush, and asked me why. I told her how I felt about her and what made her different. After that she asked "Why is this coming up now?" then after awhile told me she'd think about it. I wasn't psuhing her or anything like that, just think that maybe I caught her off guard?

My question is, should I wait for her to tell me the answer or just ask again sometime farther down the road?

There's this gal that I met online then after a few months we met in person and became best friends. I asked her out tonight and she beat around the bush, and asked me why. I told her how I felt about her and what made her different. After that she asked "Why is this coming up now?" then after awhile told me she'd think about it. I wasn't psuhing her or anything like that, just think that maybe I caught her off guard?

My question is, should I wait for her to tell me the answer or just ask again sometime farther down the road?

Not interested. Not cool confessing your feelings either, especially after waiting months to do it. She asked you "Why now" because she wants to know why you didn't make a move earlier when it's obvious you've liked her for some time. You should have asked her out much sooner. It makes you look silly to wait until you become "best friends".

Archived