Intercrural sex

ftheunion

Just wondering since women like the cuddling part of sex most.

Like when people cuddle, obviously the guy gets turned on so this would be a good solution to be close. No unwanted gap (they want to be as close as bodily possible but the erection hinders it), and it is tucked into a nice place that feels good right under her clit. This works from behind or face to face just as well I assume.

Not necessarily thrusting, but just chilling there and cuddling, has that happened for any of you people.

Thanks for response.

I too wonder where you get your premise that women like the cuddling most!

I like the intimacy of being sexual with my partner; but that is about a lot more than cuddling!

I am also not sure what the point of your post really is - I am sure people can figure out how to cuddle or not cuddle and where to put all their relevant appendages so it works for them

Just wondering since women like the cuddling part of sex most.

Like when people cuddle, obviously the guy gets turned on so this would be a good solution to be close. No unwanted gap (they want to be as close as bodily possible but the erection hinders it), and it is tucked into a nice place that feels good right under her clit. This works from behind or face to face just as well I assume.

Not necessarily thrusting, but just chilling there and cuddling, has that happened for any of you people.

Thanks for response.

I understand your point perfectly. And anytime I want to cuddle my husband, this is exactly what he does. Men are just like that. :sad:

Archived