Saving a relationship/getting back together tactic

ftheunion

I was listening to "Never let you go" by Third Eye Blind. But in real life would that save a relationship.

Also the song "Running away" by Hoobastank reminded me that sometimes girls just run away emotionally and physically from a relationship.

Is it actually applicable in real life.

I was listening to "Never let you go" by Third Eye Blind. But in real life would that save a relationship.

Also the song "Running away" by Hoobastank reminded me that sometimes girls just run away emotionally and physically from a relationship.

Is it actually applicable in real life.

ya people who have no emotional security or intelligence run away from relationships and problems in general.....my gf when she broke up with me I told her you dont communicate your problems you just smoke them up.......= shes emotionally insecure and cant deal with real life issues.....that and a little bit of immediate gratification and its over....people just cant commit to the decisions they make in life anymore.....

My ex's escape was another man. She rather jump into another relationship then face her problems and try to better herself. Sadly she turned her back on her close friends who didn't side with per say but didn't agree with her view either. They wanted her to become more independent and do some self improvement. But nah she went for the guy instead. Tiss life.

Archived