Thin guy attract BBW?

KG

I just joined a dating site..all the responses I get are from BBW. I'm a skinny guy, and just wonder what's the attraction? or is it just the age/dating thing?

Nothing against BBW, but put in my profile not over 160 lbs, still get LARGE women asking me Q's and I don't want to put them off...but whaT?

I can't dance around this! But want to be polite.

HELP! TIA

KG

I just joined a dating site..all the responses I get are from BBW. I'm a skinny guy, and just wonder what's the attraction? or is it just the age/dating thing?

Nothing against BBW, but put in my profile not over 160 lbs, still get LARGE women asking me Q's and I don't want to put them off...but whaT?

I can't dance around this! But want to be polite.

HELP! TIA

KG

You are probably a cutie and BBW still have desires too ya know ! Just politely say you aren't interested if you aren't. That's what dating sites are for...you don't HAVE to make them all happy !

well.... i was reading some statistic that 66% of the american population is overweight, and 30% is obese. if those numbers are for real, then that probably explains why so many bbws are hitting on you - maybe that is what the majority demographic is becoming. especially if you are living in a state with high obesity rates. link removed has a "fit nation" map showing obesity rates per state.

link removed

BBW means Big Beautiful Women of any race. Anything from pleasingly plump (which may include girls within your 160 pound range) to the truly obese.

And while I agree that responses from a dating site should respect your preferences, I would take it as a compliment to your attractiveness and be gentle. BBWs are just people too with normal attractions. Be big enough (pun intended) to respect her feelings while letting her down.

Zack.

Wow this post made me laugh super hard. Good luck with that KG. I would just ignore their responses.

yeah, when i did online dating, i just wouldn't reply to guys who didn't really fit what i was looking for. personally, i'd rather hear nothing and assume they met someone else rather than, 'thanks but no thanks.'

there is a site, I think it is fitness singles or something like that, no chubbies there

that's what I didn't like about eHarmony, you can't specify body type, I am PFP , you can guess that (Pretty _______ Picky)

I like 'em to be roughly my height, weigh about the same, preferably a least a little more and if they weigh more they should be taller ... I can't get around the overweight thing either.

Just send them a message saying you a taking a break from dating if you don't want to hurt their feelings.

I have the same problem and also find that women try their best to hide their true selves. For example, I recently met one in person who turned out to be about 4 times the size that her pic made her appear to be. Either the pic was not of her (hard to tell since it was low rez) or it was unacceptably old. Since then, I've made it a point to state my height and weight up front and if she doesn't do the same, I don't waste my time. It's not that i have anything against over weight women, it's just that they aren't my type.

I have the same problem and also find that women try their best to hide their true selves. For example, I recently met one in person who turned out to be about 4 times the size that her pic made her appear to be. Either the pic was not of her (hard to tell since it was low rez) or it was unacceptably old. Since then, I've made it a point to state my height and weight up front and if she doesn't do the same, I don't waste my time. It's not that i have anything against over weight women, it's just that they aren't my type.

what do you mean, if she doesn't have her weight in her profile? or if she doesn't tell you when you ask?

I weigh more than I look (well, at least according to bouncers looking at my ID ) so I'd be afraid putting down that number would 'scare' away men who think i am overweight....

i notice a lot of people don't know what the proper weight is for a particular height, which is why i wouldn't want to put my weight down. i'd rather just state my body type.

annie,

I also am a "heavy weight" compared to my actual size. I guess my lifestyle has kept my muscle content higher than most, I weigh 135 and am 5' 6"+ but wear a size 4 or a small, but I do have shoulders, both in the physical and metaphorical

And there are plenty of 115 lb featherweights with muffin tops and back fat!!!

Archived