That I think we should try again, I can't take the not knowing and the ambigiousness. I would rather just know how he feels about us.

A little history: I broke up with him after 4 years of dating because he didn't want to commit. After about 3 months NC we are in LC where he makes comments such as He made a big mistake, and that he's jealous because he knows I am going to make somebody else happy and he made a mistake in not being with me. I allow him to make all contact, and I am a good place emotionally. I need to know where we stand.

definatley take ths opportunity to find out where youre headed. Living in the unknown is complete misery.

I will never have the chance again to be with my ex. Maybe if I had done things differently.

Take the chance.......wish you luck.

Hows the weather in Tampa? I'm originally from St petersburg.

definatley take ths opportunity to find out where youre headed. Living in the unknown is complete misery.

I will never have the chance again to be with my ex. Maybe if I had done things differently.

Take the chance.......wish you luck.

Hows the weather in Tampa? I'm originally from St petersburg.

The weather is wonderful. The highs are in the 70's. He said we are going to talk about things today. So we will see how it goes.

Hi Was just wondering if you talked with him and what happened.

I did something similar yesterday.

Please let us know and Happy Thanksgiving!

So, he said that we were going to talk about things, and so I asked him could we spend time on Thanksgiving. He said that he didn't know what his plans were for that day and right then I felt like if I was really important he would have made the time. Anyhow I ended up spending the day at my Aunt's house and he shows up there later on that evening. I kind of hear him speaking about going to a club with some friends and I feel like he should atleast want to spend the evening together since we couldn't spend the day. We get into a little disagreement and I leave.

I am not really all that upset. I really hadn't spilled my guts so I didn't get hurt, but he did know that I wanted to talk about the comments he had been making. I don't know if that scared him off or what, but I don't care. I need someone who's ready and knows what he wants, what I don't need is confusion around me or in my life. Needless to say I am going back NC. I had already told him about two nights ago that unless he wanted to talk about us having a real relationship that we shouldn't talk as I had no desire to be friends with him, maybe that was what sparked the "hey we will talk about things" from him.

I don't know if I did the right thing but hey what can you do!!!!

I'm sorry he made you feel unimportant, it sucks. How the hell do we ever know the right things to do??? I'm feeling pretty insignificant too. Although my ex has said even though we are broken up I'm one of the closest people in his life. Sure Well I feel pretty dumb, I poured my heart out to ex on wed. Went in to get money, cause i work w/him. Hadnt seen him in 5 days. He tried to get me to have lunch w/ him that day. I said I couldnt.

Anyways just told him why things happened w/ me like they did, I loved him so much all along and alot of other things. He even closed down the store so me talking wouldnt be interrupted.

He said he has alot to work on, anger etc. And not to "Write him off" What does that mean?

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I know there isnt anything more.

Feel like I don't even know him anymore. If I was so important and close in his life, he would nt be this way to me.

My gut is eating away at me. Very sad day today.

I don't know much about your situation, but I recall that you said you did some things to hurt him, and he has a hard time opening up and trusting you.

For me something that I take comfort in is that I know I gave a 110% to him, and that I tried everything so I am not walking away without putting some effort, but I am however walking away.

I had an aha moment last night, I was sitting and thinking about what it is I really want in a partner, and though I love him, I know he can't give me what I need, that doesn't make him a bad person it just makes him not the person for me.

I also have noticed that I have given 110% and he has given 20%, and I am now exhausted and broke, I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore.

I think we all reach our limits at different points, I don't think my ex just doesn't care about me, but I know he doesn't or can't care the way I need. I think they say things to keep us hanging on (Consciously or unconsciously) because they don't want us out of there lives, but that doesn't change who they are, we have to make a choice and decide if what they have to offer is enough.

Archived