What gives?

gurlygurl17

Ok, so me an this guy are kinda “dealing” (if you don’t know what that means..check it out at link removed), we are only 17 and so many people that are at my school do it. The problem is that he has yet to ask me out! He has already told me that he likes me though. I was just wondering if you maybe knew why he has held out…..

Facts:

- He knows I like him too

- He knows that he cant use me for sex cause I woulnt do that unless I was in a relationship with him

- He is really shy around me

- His friends all like me(we are friends too)

Im just not sure what he is waiting for I guess…..ps. this all started about 2 weeks ago!

Ur help is appreciated!

Thnx

Ok, so me an this guy are kinda “dealing” (if you don’t know what that means..check it out at link removed), we are only 17 and so many people that are at my school do it. The problem is that he has yet to ask me out! He has already told me that he likes me though. I was just wondering if you maybe knew why he has held out…..

Facts:

- He knows I like him too

- He knows that he cant use me for sex cause I woulnt do that unless I was in a relationship with him

- He is really shy around me His friends all like me(we are friends too)

Im just not sure what he is waiting for I guess…..ps. this all started about 2 weeks ago!

Ur help is appreciated!

Thnx

there is your answer.

Just ask him where you stand with him... I had to do it with someone I was seeing before. Just say 'Well are we together or not? cause I wanna know where I stand'...

Who said he had to be the one to make the first move

Just ask him where you stand with him... I had to do it with someone I was seeing before. Just say 'Well are we together or not? cause I wanna know where I stand'...

Who said he had to be the one to make the first move

Agree. He'll probably feel relieved.

Never heard of "dealing" before.

Archived