not really poetic, just expressing

antkojm1

who are you? who do you think you are?

i don't know you, i don't know you at all. i don't know what your voice sounds like, i don't know how you really act, i didn't even know how tall you are.

a year though, a year separated by an entire planet, we haven't met. but soon you will return to your home here, and we will both make a trip to meet. i'm terrified, but i can't wait to find out if this could be real.

some of the things you talk about make me melt, and you have no idea. i'm not really getting phone calls, i just have to sit there and hold myself from telling you anything.

why? because..do you get how insane it is to even feel anything remotely like this about someone i've never even met, or even talked to on the phone? i'm not that naive anymore, and yet i can't shake this.

but somehow, i sit here, and look at every single photo you've posted. over and over. all 561 of them..and i want you here with me. so many things about you are so very very attractive to me, things that I can't exactly identify either, but it doesn't matter if you gain weight back or you get acne again..none of that does.

i want you in the city with me. i want to show you how someone can feel about you. it both kills me and gives me hope when you talk about how no one there wants to date you. you're so beautiful, and they're all idiots. please don't fall for anyone else until I've had my chance.

i feel like you might be who i've been waiting for, i feel like you're someone that i can actually love. snoopy. =)

-j....thinking of you