I need some support please

I really feel like total crap and just walked 3mi balling my eyes out. Ive got no tears left. My ex that I have been trying to reconcile with over the past 1 1/2mo told me today "she loves me but doesnt know if shes in love with me" we had big fight about how her goddaughter means more to her than me. Even cancelling our plans b/c she is sick, yet helps her g/f unpack....

So, this is it. 4 years down the drain. I deleted my myspace and her phone numbers. Returning everything asap. I am not handling this well at all.

I'm having a bad day too! I feel for you. The ex and I have been trying to reconcile, but at this point I am not sure it is the best thing.

I feel like his attitude towards me has changed.

Maybe being without your gf and without my ex is the best thing for us!

This part is the tough part though...

I don't think that's true. Things don't "happen for a reason". If so, what's the reason 2 planes hit the towers?

To open everyone eyes and show that they made a mistake in choosing Bush.

To show that the world doesn't come to an end when one bad things happen.

Yes a lot of people were lost, but honestly, something came out of it, good or BAD, its a realization.

I agree that some great things can be learned as a result of tragedies such as that, and the examples you gave were good ones.

But those are more like you said, realizations. Not the "reason" that it happened, as if a higher power was trying to teach us a lesson.

There is a reason, the reason is the realization of things.

You learn things through your mind, its everyday experiences and everyday life.

Someone stabs you, well now you learn something.

Theres a break up for some reason or another, well hey now you will know how to cope with it.

Archived