How would you feel? Situational.....

TheKing200

Basically, how would you feel? What would you do in this situation?

You have been with someone for a LTR. The reasoning you broke up was MOSTLY (80%+) your fault. Meaning, the SO commited way more than you did, and you only realize it after you lost it. They say they still love you, but are undecided whether they are still "in love" with you.....

Now this is something Ive gone through in my head, and its mostly my family/my fault. I know it is, and Im passed the "forgiving myself stage" and the guilt doesnt affect me like it did. I just analyzed everything to the point where I do know it was MOSTLY my fault.

There is a chance of reconciling. There is no other b/f,g/f involved. Can you make someone fall back in love.....

You can't make someone fall back in love but you can start off with a different perspective and let them know that you have no expectations because you know that you did hurt them or let them down but you want to make this work.(whoa run-on sentence Ask them where they want to go from here and if there's a chance that they may be fully committed again. All you can do is try...

If they fell in love with you before, it can reignite. While you can't make someone fall in love with you again, you can certainly avoid the mistakes that may stop it happening. Much like falling in love in the first place. People think it's magic but it's not. It's a very subtle nuanced progression from one step to the next. At any time actions on the part of one or the other person can stop it or move it forward.

Im actually in a similar position as you. However theres probably no chance id ever be with my ex again. I realized that most of the where the relationship went wrong was my fault but at this point, nothing can be done. An apology would be too much at this point.

However for you...your saying he/she (you didnt specify a gender) is saying they still love you. Personally if I was in that position with my ex, I wouldnt hold myself back because I couldnt decide whether that person still truly loved me or not. If YOU want that person back, then jump at the situation to do so. They are still telling you they love you. What more could you ask for? As for falling back in love, like said before, they fell in love with you once, chances are it could happen again.

But you should probably act quickly. If want you to be with the person, dont be cold to them because it only discourages them more and chances are they will think you have given up and ultimately will give up themselves on you. If you wanna be with that person, dont let doubt and uncertainty hold you back or else youll never really know.

Archived