Well good news sorta....

TheKing200

It is so unreal how once you start to heal, they call. I went and bought 2 books today, I read and began to feel so much better. NC 5 days.

My house phone rings at 11:40ish I figured my friend was calling to come get me (no caller ID) and it was her!! Against everything I have been trying to do to get over her, 1 phone call is all it took to waste the $30 I spent on books today.

I was frustrated/happy at first. For 40mins we talked about everything we've been doing etc. I guess my aunt said something to one of her friends that she (my ex) better watch her back. It was all over the fact that I mentioned to my aunt that I thought she was seeing someone else. I was irate, I trusted my aunt to stay out of it. I really didnt care. My ex said that if there was someone else, she would tell me. I did mention to her that it was uncormfortable to talk to her since we arent together, but didnt want to get into it. I put on my happy face and talked like we were best friends again. She even told me a secret I couldnt tell anyone

I havent come close to fully healing, it just felt right to talk to her. It got uncomfortable listening to all her family plans for her 21st bday and I wasnt included. But hey, if we are going to pursue another relationship we gotta start somewhere.

Long story short, we are having lunch Wednsday.

Archived