i'm sad now

cattie

well,i'm chinese,i met a french guy from badoo,we have been chatted for around 3 months before we met in person.i was told that he had crush on me.but i'm the gal who's very serious about love,i don't really like to play games in this filed,and he told me he liked me so fast,easy come easy go,i can not be sure if it's real love or infatuation,i don't think i have been known his quite well so far,and there's different culture between him and me,i expected to know his past,but never asked because i was afraid that it would be offended him.should i ask or keep it?he asked me to meet again next weekend,but i refused and gave a lame excuse that i would be busy with something,he felt sad and thought i did not agree to meet because i did not like him,i do wanna meet him,but dunno why i did not agree .i sometimes think if he'll be fed up with me,because i like more nature,like to walk around,hike,movies,travellin'...but he seems to be more interested in dance,club,drink,karaokee...so we really have totally different interests.

he asked me to meet him again two weeks after we meeting again,i said ok this time,but when the night before i decided to meet him,something happened to me,my parents fought each other badly that night,they almost wanted to divorce,but in another side,he also felt so sad that his grandma died,finally i sent his a message that i would not meet him,he felt so disappointed all of sudden and told me that he was fooled.i told him that he could beat me next time when we met,he said no next time,and he would not beat me ,but himself,because he was too stupid to wait for me,

he forgave me after being known the reason at the end,but he did not believe in me from then on,and asked me to meet again next weekend,i said ok,but he told me that,please did not promise me now,i would believe in till i really met u .i don't why i still wanna meet.finally we met, we went to the cinima and had lunch together.i felt very happy with him,because i usually spent weekend at home,i was a quiet girl did not like to go out quite often.i seemed to be interested in this guy,i started to miss him whenever i did not meet him,dunno why the feeling just came easily.

once my friend in hangzhou asked me to come and meet her there,(hangzhou is another city where takes around 1and half hours from shanghai)so i asked if he would like to come with me,he said he would be always ok whatever i liked.hangzhou was very nature city where's full of lakes,mountains that's totally different from big city like shanghai.and it was raining when the time we went to hangzhou,he did not seem really like it especially when it was raining.

national holiday's coming,in china,we usually have 1 week off ,but he told me that he would travel to japan for one week in the holiday,so i could not meet him ,but he would be back to shanghai in the afternoon at the last day for the holiday,so we decided to meet,i asked if i could wait for him at the airport?he said better wait at another place,because he had big bags,he would leave the bag at his frined's home and then meet me at another place,i was thinking if there was something he would not like me to see?maybe i am too sensitive,dunno.

we finally met in person,but i was still thinking why he did not want me to wait for him at the airport and i did not tell him about that,he was also a sensitive guy,he seemed to realize that .he did not contact with me as before always sent me message to ask if i went home safely?so i decided to ask him first,he replied very late,and asked me why i met him today and invited him to go to hangzhou last time,i did not really understand what he meant,and answered that i was happy when i was with him.he still did not show his real feelin' just told me that he was very tired and willing to sleep,so i said good night to him.

the next day,i sent many message in the morning,afternoon and evening like what he did to me before.but still no replied till at night. i told him i felt there was something wrong with him and asked him to tell me directly.

he asked me if i really liked him,he felt i was strange last time we met,i said nothing happened .and even asked me if i love him because he was foreigner,because foreigners were rich?i was so sad after being heard that from him?what's wrong with him?he wanted to break up with me ,so it was just the lame excuse or really loved me.so he cared if i also really loved him or just played games?i am confused now.please give me your suggestion??

i have not asked till last night,he told me that he had been living in china for 3 months totally,he spent the first 6 months in che du and then shanghai,so he had a chinese gf when he was in cheng du for his internship,but they were borken now,i wanted to why they were borken,he kept silent.

what should i do with him now?

He kept silent? That can't be so good.

If you don't have a strong interest in him, if you see yourself being with someone completely different, then just end it. If you don't see yourself as being utterly happy with him, just move on!

but,u know?i really felt crush on him already,i felt so sad after being hurted that from him.he just told me that he had to think over,i deleted my proflie in badoo because i did not need to find any more frineds there,just him was enough,and he was the first one i have ever met from the internet,but he seemd to be still come there each day,i am not sure how many girls he had already met ,but he told me i was the first as well.should i believe in him or?should i greet him morning now?

but,u know?i really felt crush on him already,i felt so sad after being hurted that from him.he just told me that he had to think over,i deleted my proflie in badoo because i did not need to find any more frineds there,just him was enough,and he was the first one i have ever met from the internet,but he seemd to be still come there each day,i am not sure how many girls he had already met ,but he told me i was the first as well.should i believe in him or?should i greet him morning now?

Wait, did you want to be friends or more? Maybe he thinks of you as being more than friends. If thats what you feel then you should tell him you see him as a friend, and thats all you were really looking for.

Don't keep leading him on just because you feel bad.

Wait, did you want to be friends or more? Maybe he thinks of you as being more than friends. If thats what you feel then you should tell him you see him as a friend, and thats all you were really looking for.

Don't keep leading him on just because you feel bad.

i feel in love with him now,so i wanna be something more than friends with him ,but i don't feel well now with him.

Something doesn't seem right about how he has answered some of your questions. I think you might want to just not contact him anymore and if he is really wanting to pursue something more serious, let him make the moves.

I would also be wondering why he wouldn't want me to meet him at the airport. I would also wonder why the silence when i asked why he broke up with his last girlfriend. Those are strange things. They might be nothing, but they might be something.

His asking you if you only liked him because he was a foreigner and looking for someone rich was pretty insulting. I almost wonder if he was testing you, trying to see if he might get somewhere with you (sex). That is not a very nice thing to ask a lady you are just beginning to talk to from a dating or friendship site.

Based on what you said it just seems like he might not be the best guy to try to pursue for a relationship.

I'm confused! Some things about him seem a little off, and I think you should try to find out what happened to his last gf. Just to know because that silence is a little off. You should talk more and get to know him more. Just don't jump into anything too quickly! Just pace yourself and find more about him.

Archived