Kind of Corny Love poem I wrote

Maverick32x

Ok, well to preface this a bit, it isn't meant to be like... really deep and hidden symbolism and stuff... I mean it as kind of a cute little poem I wrote up tonight, and will be reading it to my LD girlfriend who I havent seen in a couple weeks... anyways, here it is!!!

Dear Elizabeth,

I have never had a dream come true,

until the day that I met you.

You’re all I think about day and night,

All I want is to cuddle up, and hold you tight.

The girl of dreams, I know this for sure,

Started in your car, listening to the Cure.

“Just like Heaven” the singer says

Thoughts of us together, rush to my head.

Our first night together spent stargazing,

I knew that this girl was going to be amazing.

Driving around town with no destination

Weeks later, lost in a subway station

Thinking back on the New York trip it was the best

That was the time I realized I truly was blessed

Making wishes in the fountain I still remember mine,

Hoping that our lives would always intertwine.

Spending our nights together at the Star Bar,

Knowing that you would never be far

Your smile makes my heart skip a beat

Being in love with you makes me complete.

These days now alone break my heart

I pray for the time that we will never be apart.

You say we’re Love Cats and I do believe

And now that we’re together, I don’t ever want to leave.

Elizabeth you truly are the greatest girl ever,

I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever

I actually did give it to her this weekend, and she couldnt stop smiling/laughing ect... I'm sure a lot of it was in the way I said it.... i didnt try to make it too serious, because as you can see, I'm not much of a writter... but I just tried to include a couple things that we did together and she seemed to really like it

I actually did give it to her this weekend, and she couldnt stop smiling/laughing ect... I'm sure a lot of it was in the way I said it.... i didnt try to make it too serious, because as you can see, I'm not much of a writter... but I just tried to include a couple things that we did together and she seemed to really like it

Like the saying goes... "It's the thought that counts" I am sure she felt very special to have you write a poem about her.

Hey dude your poems really cute, if u want to snuggles listen to 'One More Time' by the cute..thats my cuddley snuggle songs with my soul mate xx