Intermediate Algebra

thouse

yeah, it's a bit hard to tutor through a forum. ask your instructor for the names of some good tutors. or, look for an ad at the math department at the local university, or put up an ad yourself.

i used the Schwam's study guides when I was in high school and college, they really helped.

I take my classes online so I guess I need a tutor that could tutor online. I wouldn't really trust a stranger coming to my house that I didn't know. If you know of any online tutoring services please let me know.

I take my classes online so I guess I need a tutor that could tutor online. I wouldn't really trust a stranger coming to my house that I didn't know. If you know of any online tutoring services please let me know.

I had a tutor that I would meet up at the local university here with. They never came to my house or I went to theirs. You can arrange places to meet up at. Just make sure you get to meet the person beforehand so you know you're not learning from some stranger. An online tutor would be hard considering math is such a visual subject.

Archived