Foresight

ftheunion

I want to get this off my mind. While driving on my college campus, I saw a young woman walking with this guy. She look almost exactly like the girl I shared my feelings of attraction to on grad night. She was like an older version, possibly an older sibling, but doubt it. I like that complexion, and was kinda shocked to see someone like that. My mind and body reacted as if I saw her. It was like I was seeing what could be in the future.

At a street festival later on, I saw this young girl, guessing like 13 or 14 I think, but I she was walking by behind her dad, and I looked at her, and into her eyes, she looked at me too a little. You know how when two people are interested or looking at each other for the first time. Kinda surprised to see them, so you check them out or look at them particularly in the face and eyes to burn the image into memory. I knew almost instantly (a few seconds) that she would be a very pretty young lady when she was older. I wouldn’t mind being her friend, or eventually in a relationship with her, but it wasn’t unhealthy thoughts, just I knew I wanted to be her friend. It would be an ok relationship I think, but that was my idealism/daydream/foresight kicking in. I would so hold her, but she is younger, so it didn’t feel like lust or anything, just I felt like we were both good people that should spend time together. She looked so innocent and I would say she has a good heart as well. We caught each others gaze and gosh that was the closest to enlightenment I have come.

Does it mean anything to anyone else? Do any of you feel similarly. It is like intuition or wisdom or something that gets at my heart strings a little. I know evolution is responsible, cause it lets me recognize instantly possible mates I am attracted to, and I feel I could marry either of those two females without ever hearing their voice. My idealism and romanticism. I think there was a compatible connection available. Intense, but not really, cause it all came clear for a fraction of time.

Thanks for reply. The prevous deleted thread had too big of text size, but same thing.

I got a hug out of her, and maybe flattered her, but the next time I saw her it was apparent she had no interest. She left me standing there after some akward silence and wandered off to where her friends had moved after a few minutes of us conversing.

I swear that older chick looked just like her kinda, or it was like I could be looking into the future.

The young girl was different looking, but still attractive, but was wondering why I experience this or if it is widespread or something.

Archived