Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

lonely

dcp456

Soundtrack for this post: "hold on" by Acceptance.

we're almost to little rock. I haven't been able to stop listening to this song or thinking/dreaming. texting u and missing you cause you're all I dream about. : ( I'm sure just like yesterday/last night Ill just lay around in the green room somewhere and be on here and be lonely and tired and lonely. can't waiting for u to be around online so we can pretend we both don't know we're over. I finally felt tiredsome of this life. everyday different faces, new scenery that can be either good or bad. I'm tired of playing the same set everynight. the same * * * * everynight. tired of being without you. YOU. there are no other eyes I want on me, arms I want around me, or lips I want on mine than yours but here I have to be without u for yet another month where after which ill only just get to lay around in my lonely apt all day and night talking to only you online only knowing every minute we're never going to be. how can I ever let go. how can I ever let go. where am I going. "hold on and you'll find what you're eventually looking for"

I want someone else to text. someone there. someone to be for me.

help me grow away.

first couple days into tour and I told u my phone and laptop broke. you didn't even offer any help so we could stay in contact. it was then that I knew..

two weeks without contact and here I am writing this.

someone please save me.

its your time.

Archived