Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

Fitness Journal

bubblyblonde11

Ok I have been exercising for longer than this but I just wanted to start keeping a log of my exercise.

So I can see my progress and also if ever need any tips from anyone I can refer them here.

20/08/07 - 3k run on treadmill, 10 Lengths swimming plus stability ball exercises

27/08/07 - Stability ball toning exercises at home

29/08/07 - Aqua Aerobics

02/09/07 - 35 Lengths Swimming, mix of arms only, legs only, back stroke, front crawl & breast stroke

06/09/07 - 45mins Aqua Aerobics class plus swimming after plus stability exercises incl stomach

08/09/07 - 18mins (2km) Treadmill, 5mins (2km) bike, stability ball incl stomach, 15 lengths swimming incl arms only lengths

10/09/07 - 20mins (2.25km) Treadmill, 8mins (3km) bike, 8mins (30 flights stairs) Stepper, stability ball press ups (20) and sit ups (60) plus 10 lengths swimming

Hey bubbly;

My recommendation is to create an excel sheet (this is what I do) with the dates on the left side, and the types of activities (including columns for time/distance) and a column for "comments" to put in how you felt that day and all that.

Much easier to keep track of, and see your totals, as well as note where there are improvements (in distance versus time for example) or when you need to ease off (because you are suffering fatigue or are slower, etcetera) - than it would be to do it via this method of posting (you can still do it here)...but I just find a spreadsheet is really useful for a training log.

Archived